When it comes to banking and government exam preparation, current affairs is one section that plays a major role and above everything this particular section is not that difficult to prepare. Unlike other sections such as Reasoning and Quants there are no calculations involved. Its just in order to ace the current affairs section an aspirants memory should be sound so that he or she can remember things etc. Moreover, current affairs is one such section that can be mastered well if you actually have the idea of what’s happening around you in terms of national & international affairs, state affairs, finance & banking and other reports & indices etc.
In this free monthly current affairs PDF of ours we try and give the aspirants a comprehensive current affairs data of the entire month which they can download for free and start learning or revising from there. Our Bazooka monthly current affairs PDFs will be extremely helpful to the candidates preparing for all major banking, government and insurance exams. Thus, download this free PDF from the link given below and start preparing for upcoming exams such as SBI Clerk & SBI PO etc.
Key Highlights of June 2021 Bazooka Edition
- NATIONAL AFFAIRS
- STATES AFFAIRS
- INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS
- REPORTS & INDICES
- GOVERNMENT SCHEMES & PROGRAMMES
- ECONOMY & BUSINESS
- FINANCE & BANKING
- AWARDS & RECOGNISTION
- PERSON IN NEWS
- IMPORTANT DAYS
- World Milk Day is annually observed across the globe on June 1 to create awareness about milk and to highlight the importance of milk and dairy products as a global food.
- United Nations (UN)’s World Environment Day is annually observed across the globe on 5th June to promote and encourage the involvement of the government, businesses, celebrities and citizens to focus on environmental issues.
- World Environment Day 2021 is focused on ecosystem restoration and its theme is “Reimagine. Recreate. Restore.”
- Pakistan is the host of 2021 World Environment Day, they host the day with the theme “Ecosystem restoration”.
FINANCE & BANKING
- The 43rd Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council met virtually under the Chairmanship of Union Finance & Corporate Affairs Minister Nirmala Sitharaman recommended the ‘Amnesty Scheme’ to reduce the late fees payable for pending returns by small taxpayers & medium-sized taxpayers (aggregate turnover upto Rs 5 crore).
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has cancelled the licence of Pune-based Shivajirao Bhosale Sahakari Bank as the bank does not have adequate capital and earning prospects.
- Under sections 10(4) and 11(1) of the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (42 of 1999), the Reserve Bank of India(RBI) had fixed the limits for Foreign Portfolio Investors (FPI) investment in Government securities (G-secs) and State Development Loans (SDLs) unchanged at 6 percent and 2 percent respectively, of outstanding stocks of securities for FY22.
- 74th session of the World Health Assembly (WHA) of World Health Organization (WHO) held virtually from Geneva, Switzerland amid COVID-19.
- The theme of the 74th WHA is “Ending this pandemic, preventing the next: building together a healthier, safer and fairer world”.
- Mrs. Dechen Wangmo, Health Minister of Bhutan has been elected as the President of the 74th WHA.
- The World Health Organisation (WHO) has named the B.1.617.1 and B.1.617.2 variants of COVID-19 that were first identified in India as ‘Kappa’ and ‘Delta’ respectively.
Read More by downloading the Bazooka June 2021 edition by clicking the link below.
This brings us to the end of the article and for more such monthly current affairs PDFs, download all previous editions from here.