Bazooka as aspirants know is a Current Affairs PDF that is released on a monthly basis for the candidates to have a quick revision of current affairs. We publish Bazooka editions every month and is one of the best ways by which the candidates can consume all important information and news of the entire month right before the exam. Current Affairs as we all know is an integral part of the of the General Awareness section and this section is the one that cannot be mastered overnight. Usually current affairs of past 6 to 7 months are being asked in the exam, so those preparing for the upcoming banking, government and insurance exams must learn and revised these current affairs on a consistent basis.
Features of Bazooka July 2021 Edition
- NATIONAL AFFAIRS
- STATES AFFAIRS
- INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS
- REPORTS & INDICES
- GOVERNMENT SCHEMES & PROGRAMMES
- ECONOMY & BUSINESS
- FINANCE & BANKING
- AWARDS & RECOGNISTION
- PERSON IN NEWS
- IMPORTANT DAYS
Use the link below to download the Monthly Current Affairs for the month of July 2021.
Monthly Current Affairs – What is Included?
Monthly National Affairs
- The Supreme Court (SC) directed States and Union Territories (UT) to extend the implementation of the ‘One Nation, One Ration Card’ scheme (ONORC) by July 31, 2021, to ensure food security, cash transfers and other welfare measures for migrant workers under COVID-19.
- NITI (National Institution for Transforming India) Aayog released the Study on Not-For-Profit Hospital Model in India-Web providing insight into their operation model.
- As of June 2018, these hospitals account for only 1.1% of treated ailments.
- Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), a statutory body under Department of Science & Technology (DST) in partnership with Intel India has launched the 1st of its kind research initiative called ‘Fund for Industrial Research Engagement (FIRE)’ to advance deep tech-based research in India.
Monthly Economy & Business
- On July 1, 2021, the Union Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) and Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari has announced the Central Government’s revision of MSMEs guidelines and the inclusion of Retail and Wholesale trades as MSMEs.
- Earlier in the definition of MSME has only the manufacturing and service enterprises and it has not mentioned the retail and wholesale trade (Now added).
- The inclusion of retail and wholesale trade under MSME will enable the traders to get benefit from priority sector lending under RBI guidelines and they will also be allowed to register on Udyam Registration Portal.
- This initiative will benefit around 2.5 Crores of Retail and Wholesale Traders of the country.
- ECLGS: In June 2021, the Government has increased the Target Credit Line under Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme (ECLGS) by Rs 1.5 Lakh crore. By which, the Target Credit Line under the ECLGS scheme has increased from INR 3 Lakh crore to INR 4.5 Lakh crore.
- As per the order of the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), the Ministry of Commerce and Industry has set up a 9-member Advisory Council to advise the government on measures needed to design and fast adoption of ‘Open Network for Digital Commerce’ (ONDC).
- ONDC is a project initiated by DPIIT, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, and assigned to the Quality Council of India (QCI).
Monthly Person in News
- Journalist Sundeep Mishra authored a new book, “Fiercely Female: The Dutee Chand Story”.
- The book insights on the Gender-identity controversy of popular Indian sprinter Dutee Chand. She is India’s first openly homosexual athelete.
- Indian Economist and Padma Bhushan Kaushik Basu has authored a new book titled “Policymaker’s Journal: From New Delhi to Washington, D.C.”. The book features the journal records of his career of 7 years, during which he served as the Chief Economic Adviser (CEA) to the Indian Government and the Chief Economist at the World Bank in Washington D.C.,
The book is published by Simon & Schuster Publishers India Pvt Ltd.
- Manu Sawhney, Chief Executive Officer of the International Cricket Council (ICC) has resigned from his post with immediate effect following the report against his “abrasive behaviour” with his colleagues.
Monthly Finance & Banking
- Axis Bank Ltd, India’s 3rd largest private sector bank, made a multi-year agreement with Amazon Web Services (AWS), the cloud computing arm of Amazon to build a portfolio of new digital financial services with technology changes, and new payment modes for better banking experiences to customers.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI), ‘Quarterly Basic Statistical Returns (BSR)-1: Outstanding Credit of Scheduled Commercial Banks (SCBs), March 2021’, reported a ‘negative credit (loan) growth in industrial sector’ in FY21 due to COVID-19.
- The Ministry of Finance, Government of India (GoI) had retained the Interest Rate of Small Savings Scheme for the 2nd quarter(Q2) for the Financial Year 2021-22 (FY22) same as Q1 FY22 due to COVID-19.
Read More by downloading the Bazooka July2021 edition by clicking the link below.
This brings us to the end of the article. For more such monthly current affairs PDFs, download all previous editions from here.
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- Download Free Study Material Here