Bazooka for the month of March 2022 is right here. As we all know that SSC CGL exam is approaching soon and the exam starts from 11th April, 2022. Aspirants preparing for these upcoming exams including SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, RBI Grade B, SIDBI Grade A and other exams must download Bazooka as this monthly current affairs PDF will be extremely helpful for your exam preparation for GA section. This months Bazooka comprises of sports, important news, obituaries, finance & banking etc.
Bazooka March 2022 Edition Includes
- The Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) has recently planned to launch the third phase of the Monsoon Mission to achieve further improvement in our understanding about the monsoons, thus helping achieve a quantum leap in the predictions.
- The Mission Monsoon was first launched in 2012 by the Ministry of Earth Sciences.
- Aim: To improve overall understanding of Indian monsoons.
- The city of Ujjain, known as the ‘Land of Mahakal, in Madhya Pradesh has created a Guinness record by lightning 11.71 lakh clay lamps in 10 minutes.
- The diyas were lighted as part of the ‘Shiv Jyoti Arpanam Mahotsava’ on the occasion of Mahashivratri on 1st March 2022.
- The clay from the lamps will be used to prepare idols, while the oil left in the lamps will be offered to gaushalas.
2. The state government of Tamil Nadu has launched the ‘Naan Mudhalvan’ (I am first) scheme for the students. Under the scheme, students of government and aided schools and colleges will be monitored and their special skills will be identified.
Awards & Recognition
- Prof Deepak Dhar from the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune (IISER Pune) has been awarded the Boltzmann Medal for the year 2022 for his contribution in the field of ‘Statistical Physics’. He has shared the award with American scientist John J Hopfield of Princeton University. With this, he has become the first Indian to be awarded the Boltzmann Medal 2022.
- CtrlS, a data centre company, has won the ASSOCHAM Award for Sustainability Excellence in Energy Management. The entity has received the award for its excellence in energy management and making a positive impact during the Covid-19 pandemic from March 2020 through their innovative and sustainability initiatives in their data centre operations.
This brings us to the end of the article. We sincerely hope that this free current affairs DPF will be helpful to you for preparing for all the upcoming exams of this year. For more such monthly current affairs PDFs, download all previous editions from here.