For those who want to prepare well for the GA sections for major banking, government and insurance exams preparing for current affairs on a regular basis is extremely important. Reading and preparing for current affairs on a daily basis can make you ace the GA section of any exam as General Awareness is something that cannot be prepared overnight. We would advise the candidates to keep creating notes on a regular basis so that at the time of the exam you can self revise these notes whenever required.
Current Affairs section carries an equal weightage just like any other section in the exam. For the benefit of aspirants we provide Bazooka monthly current affairs PDF and this will help you with a quick revision. The Bazooka we are sharing is of November’s edition which includes Economy & Business, Finance & Banking, State Affairs, National & International Affairs, Person in News etc. Mentioned below are the details of November 2021 Bazooka edition.
Bazooka November 2021 Edition – What is Included?
Economy & Business
- Apple Inc lost its crown as the world’s most valuable public company to Microsoft Corp, as the iPhone maker’s shares fell about 2 per cent. Apple took a $6 billion hit to its sales during the fiscal fourth quarter due to persistent global supply chain problems, leading to a miss on Wall Street expectations.
- The Defence Ministry approved the procurement of arms and military equipment worth Rs 7,965-crore, including 12 light utility helicopters from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, according to an official statement.
- The Ministry of Rural Development has signed an MoU with Flipkart to help empower local businesses and self-help groups (SHGs) especially those that are led by women by bringing them into the e-commerce fold.
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has approved a $61 million (~INR 453 Crore) loan under ‘Agartala City Urban Development Project’ to improve livability, harness technology, and promote new developments to accommodate the expanding population in the city of Agartala, Tripura.
Finance & Banking
- SEBI has constituted IT Projects Advisory Committee that will advise the markets regulator on projects aimed to utilise advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, data analytics and cloud computing.
- The seven-member committee, headed by AbhayKarandikar, a director at IIT Kanpur, will provide guidance to upgrade existing SEBI’s IT systems and solutions with the latest IT practices, techniques, tools and technologies, an update available with the regulator showed.
2. Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) will invest Rs. 3,681 crore in setting up India’s first mega-scale Maleic Anhydride Plant to manufacture value-added chemical products at its Panipat refinery and petroleum complex (PRPC) in Haryana.
- The project is proposed to have a capacity of 120,000 tonnes per annum of Maleic Anhydride (MAH) that is used to make speciality products like polyester resins and surface coatings plasticisers, agrochemicals and lubricant additives.
Person in News
- Former judge of the Supreme Court of India, Justice Ashok Bhushan has been appointed as chairperson of the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT). He has replaced Justice Bansi Lal Bhat who served as the acting chairperson of the NCLAT.
- Justice RamalingamSudhakar, former Chief Justice of Manipur High Court, has been appointed as President of the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT).
- Industry chamber Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) has recently appointed Arun Chawla as its new Director-General. He will assume charge with immediate effect.
- Hurun India and EdelGive have recently released the EdelGiveHurun India Philanthropy List 2021. The list has been topped by the founder chairman of WIPRO, Azim Premji. He has donated Rs. 9,713 crore during fiscal 2020-21 i.e. Rs 27 crore per day.
- He has been followed by Shiv Nadar, MukeshAmbani and Kumar Mangalam Birla.
- The Australian all-rounder cricketer Alan Keith Davidson passed away at the age of 92. He was the first player to score 100 runs and take 10 wickets in a single Test match.
- Eminent oncologist and Padma Shri awardee Dr M Krishnan Nair, the founding director of the famed Regional Cancer Centre, died in Thiruvananthapuram following age-related ailments. He was 81.
- Afghanistan’s former Prime Minister Ahmad Shah Ahmadzai has passed away at the age of 78.
Read More by downloading the Bazooka November 2021 edition by clicking the link below.
This brings us to the end of the article. For more such monthly current affairs PDFs, download all previous editions from here.