The much awaited Bazooka for the month of April 2022 is right here. The SSC CHSL 2022 is right around the corner and so is SSC CGL Tier 2 the aspirants preparing for these mst start learning/revising current affairs which should be an ongoing task when it comes to banking and government exam preparation. Aspirants preparing for these upcoming exams including SBI Clerk, SSC CHSL, RBI Grade B, RBI Assistant Mains etc and other exams must download Bazooka as this monthly current affairs PDF will be extremely helpful for your exam preparation for GA section. This months Bazooka comprises of sports, important news, obituaries, finance & banking etc.
Bazooka is quite a comprehensive current affairs PDF to download which will be enough for any candidate preparing for these exams. This entire PDF is carefully created by our expert team keeping in mind all the important events & happenings for the entire month. Aspirants can download this Bazooka monthly current affairs PDF for the month of April 2022. Below mentioned are few important topics that we include in Bazooka April 2022 PDF.
Bazooka April 2022 Edition Includes
- Vegetable Production for the FY2021-22:
- Uttar Pradesh has emerged as the top vegetable producer in FY2021-22 with 29.8 MT production.
- It is followed by West Bengal with 28.23 MT, and Madhya Pradesh with 20.59 MT production.
Fruit Production for the FY2021-22:
- Andhra Pradesh has emerged as the top fruit producer in FY2021-22 with 18.01 MT production.
- It is followed by Maharashtra with 12.30 MT, and Uttar Pradesh with 11.26 MT production.
2. The state government of Karnataka has announced to launch ‘Vinaya Samarasya Yojana’. It is an awareness programme to eradicate untouchability in Gram Panchayats located across the state.
- The initiative was named after Vinay, a three-year-old Dalit kid who strayed into a temple in Miyapur hamlet in Karnataka’s Koppal district to seek shelter from the rain in September 2021.
- The scheme will be launched on 14th April 2022 on the occasion of Ambedkar Jayanti.
REPORTS & INDICES
- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) in its latest Asian Development Outlook, has projected India’s GDP to grow at 7.5% in FY23 and 8% in FY24.
- South-Asian economies collectively will grow at 7% in 2022 and 7.4% in 2023. It will be followed by South-East Asia with 4.9% and East Asia with 4.7% in 2022.
- Inflation in India will be at 5.8% in 2022 and 5% in 2023.
2. India’s trade deficit has increased by 87.5% from USD 102.63 billion in 2020-21 to USD 192.41 billion in 2021-22. In March 2022, India’s trade deficit was USD 18.69 billion. The reason behind this rise is the sharp increase in petroleum imports due to the surge in global crude oil prices.
BUSINESS & ECONOMY
- MG Motor India has introduced its one-stop digital car finance platform named “MG e-Pay”. It is the industry’s first End-to-End Online Auto Finance Platform.
- Objective: To provide transparent and convenient online car purchase solutions.
- The entity has partnered with ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Prime, and Axis Bank for this platform.
2. According to a US Securities and Exchange Commission, Elon Musk, CEO of Tesla, has acquired a 9.2% stake in Twitter Inc. With this, he has become the largest shareholder of the company by owning 73.48 million shares in the company.
- Twitter Established: 2006
- CEO: Parag Agrawal
This brings us to the end of the article. Download complete Bazooka April PDF by clicking on the above link and stay updated with the current affairs.
- Sign Up on Practicemock for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic Tests and Free Mini Mocks
- Sign Up Here to Download Free Study Material