Our January’s Bazooka 2022 edition is here. This monthly current affairs PDF comprises of detailed information related to all important current affairs for the complete month. This PDF can be downloaded for free and the aspirants preparing for banking, government and insurance exams can study for the General Awareness section well. The banking and insurance exams have a dedicated section for General Awareness which is why we release our monthly current affairs magazine Bazooka.
January months Bazooka includes Finance & Banking, Person in news, Important Days, Sports and various other important sections. Bazooka’s content have been curated by our expert team for the upcoming exams including SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, RRB NTPC, ESIC UDC, SEBI Grade A & RBI Grade B etc.
Bazooka January 2022 Edition – What is Included?
- The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology has launched the ‘India Semiconductor Mission’ to build a vibrant semiconductor and display ecosystem to enable India’s emergence as a global hub for electronics manufacturing and design.
- Under the scheme, interested companies which seek to tap the Rs 76,000-crore incentives earmarked by the Central government for developing semiconductors and displaying the manufacturing ecosystem in India will be able to start applying for it from January 1, 2022.
2. Union Minister for Food Processing Industries Pashupati Kumar Paras has recently launched six food products of ‘One District-One Product’ (ODOP) brands under the Pradhan Mantri Formalization of Micro food processing Enterprises Scheme (PMFMES).
- The six brands launched are Amrit Phal, Cori Gold, Kashmiri Mantra, Madhu Mantra, Somdana, and WholeWheat Cookies of Dilli Bakes.
- These six brands are out of 10 that the ministry has signed up with cooperative NAFED for branding and marketing of ODOPs.
- The six brands have been launched under selected districts in Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Jammu and Kashmir.
The central scheme PMFMES aims to provide financial, technical and business support for upgradation/ setting up of 2 lakh micro food processing units based on the ODOP approach in a period of 5 years from 2020-21 to 2024-25 with an outlay of Rs 10,000 crore.
- The Chairperson of the Supreme Court’s e-Committee, Justice D Y Chandrachud has recently inaugurated the e-filing module of the Kerala High Court. With this, Kerala High Court has become the first paperless court in the country.
- Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan has inaugurated the paperless court initiative and Chief Justice of the Kerala High Court Justice S Manikumar has inaugurated the e-office initiative.
2. Ganjam district of Odisha has recently declared itself a child marriage free district. The district administration has been able to stop as many as 450 child marriages and video-record 48,383 marriages in two years (2020 and 2021).The district administration launched Nirbhaya Kadhi, an innovative awareness campaign for the empowerment of adolescents and to prevent child marriage, in September 2019.
Business & Economy
- IT company Tech Mahindra has acquired 100% stake in Activus Connect, which provides work-at-home customer experience management solutions, for $62 million (about ₹466 crore).
- Reliance New Energy Solar Ltd (RNESL) has recently signed a definitive agreement to acquire UK-based sodium-ion battery technology company Faradion for an enterprise value of GBP 100 million. RNESL will acquire 100% shareholding in Faradion Limited.
Read More by downloading the Bazooka January 2022 edition by clicking the link below.
This brings us to the end of the article. We sincerely hope that this free current affairs DPF will be helpful to you for preparing for all the upcoming exams of this year. For more such monthly current affairs PDFs, download all previous editions from here.