For those who have been eagerly waiting for December 2021’s Bazooka edition, their wait is now over as we are here with our monthly current affairs PDF December 2021 edition. Current affairs as we all know play a crucial role as far as competitive examinations are concerned and thus aspirants preparing for all major banking, government and insurance exams must give full attention to this thereby making sure that they are well versed with this. The banking and insurance exams have a dedicated section for General Awareness which is to evaluate a candidate’s knowledge about the latest events happening around including both national & international. This is the prime reason why we create Bazooka for all our aspirants. Bazooka as many of you must be knowing is PracticeMock’s monthly current affairs edition that helps you with your current affairs preparation.
Our Bazooka editions not only include national affairs, but it is a comprehensive current affairs PDF that includes all important State & International affairs too along with Business & Economy, Finance & Banking, Person in news, Obituaries & many other important sections. Keeping the upcoming exams for this year 2022 in mind such as SSC CGL, RRB NTPC, SBI CBO, ESIC UDC, IBPS PO Mains & RBI Grade B etc our experts have curated Bazooka’s content. It is a comprehensive compilation of all the important daily current affairs that will be helpful for the aspirants preparing for bank & government exams.
Bazooka December 2021 Edition – What is Included?
- Eva Magdalena Andersson, leader of the Social Democrats, has recently won her 2nd election and become the 1st female Prime Minister of Sweden. Earlier, she was first elected as the PM but later resigned after her coalition partner quit the government.
- Sweden’ Parliament is known as ‘Riksdag’.
2. China has recently launched a new communication satellite named ‘Zhongxing-1D’ by a Long March-3B carrier rocket from the Xichang Satellite Launch Centre in southwest China’s Sichuan Province. This launch marked the 399th mission for the Long March series carrier rockets.
3. The 27th edition of the Cooperation Afloat Readiness and Training (CARAT) maritime exercise has been conducted virtually between the US military personnel and Bangladesh Navy (BN) in the Bay of Bengal.
- Since 2011, the Bangladesh Navy has been participating in the CARAT exercise.
4. The UNESCO has recently presented UNESCO Asia-Pacific Award for Cultural Heritage Conservation to the Nizamuddin Basti Project. The project has been awarded for its conservation efforts under the Special Recognition for Sustainable Award and Award of Excellence categories.
- The Badminton World Federation (BWF) has recently named Viktor Axelsen of Denmark as the Male Player of the Year 2021. China’s Taipei’s Tai Tzu Ying has been named the Female Player of the Year 2021.
- Britain’s Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton has recently defeated Red Bulls driver Max Verstappen of the Netherlands to win the inaugural edition of the Saudi Arabian Grand Prix (GP). It has been held in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Border Security Force (BSF) has recently observed its 57th Raising Day on 1st December 2021. It was formed on 1st December 1965 as a unified central agency after the Indo-Pak and India-China wars for ensuring the security of the borders of India and for matters connected therewith. It has been termed as the First Line of Defence of Indian Territories.
- World AIDS Day is observed annually on 1st December to spread awareness about the disease and remember all those who lost their lives to it.
- The theme of World AIDS Day 2021 is: ‘End inequalities. End AIDS’.
- It was first observed in 1988.
Awards & Recognition
- Argentina’s Lionel Messi has recently won the men’s Ballon d’Or 2021. He has won this prestigious award for a record of 7 times in 2021. Barcelona’s Alexia Putellas has won the women’s Ballon d’Or 2021.
- The year 2021 marks the 65th edition of the Ballon d’Or ceremony held in Paris, France.
- V Praveen Rao, Vice-Chancellor of Prof. Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), has won the 7th Dr MS Swaminathan Award for the period 2017-2019 for his contributions in the fields of agricultural research, teaching, extension and administration.
Read More by downloading the Bazooka December 2021 edition by clicking the link below.
This brings us to the end of the article. We sincerely hope that this free current affairs DPF will be helpful to you for preparing for all the upcoming exams of this year. For more such monthly current affairs PDFs, download all previous editions from here.