We are here with the previous year’s monthly current affairs session for the month of April 2021. Bazooka as the aspirants must be knowing is a monthly magazine and is quite an important part when it comes to banking, government and insurance exams. The April edition of Bazooka talks about National Affairs, Finance & Banking, International Affairs, Important Days, Sports and Obituaries etc. Download this months Bazooka edition and give it a read.
Key Highlights of April 2021 Bazooka Edition
- NATIONAL AFFAIRS
- STATES AFFAIRS
- INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS
- REPORTS & INDICES
- GOVERNMENT SCHEMES & PROGRAMMES
- ECONOMY & BUSINESS
- FINANCE & BANKING
- AWARDS & RECOGNISTION
- PERSON IN NEWS
- IMPORTANT DAYS
- The biggest floating solar power plant of India is to be set up at Ramagundam in Telangana. Ramagundam Solar Power Plant capacity is 100 MW. It is expected to be opened in May 2021.
- The Defence Research and Development Organization has recently allowed the private sector firms to develop and produce missile systems. Also, they can make partnership with DRDO in Missile production. This is being done under the Development cum Production Partner Programme. The organization has already received bids for the Vertically-launched Short range Surface to Air Missile System.
- The Defence Research and Development Organization recently developed an Advanced Chaff Technology to safeguard naval ships against missile attacks. One of the DRDO laboratories located in Jodhpur developed three variants of the Advanced Chaff Technology. They were Short Range Chaff Rocket, Long Range Chaff Rocket and Medium Range Chaff Rocket.
- Haryana government has approved allotment of 140 acre of land to Flipkart for setting up its largest fulfilment centre in Asia.
- It will cover an area of 3 million square feet of land belonging to Haryana State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited (HSIIDC) at a price of Rs 3.22 crore per acre to Instakart Services Private Limited (Flipkart subsidiary)
- Renowned actor, Sonu Sood has been appointed as the Covid-19 vaccine campaign ambassador by Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh.
- Sonu Sood launched Sanjeevani A Shot of Life vaccination drive to spread awareness about the Covid-19 vaccine and get our people vaccinated.
REPORTS & INDICES
- The International Monetary Fund recently released the World Economic Outlook titled “Managing Divergent Recoveries”. The report has predicted GDP growth of India for the current fiscal year 2022 to be 12.5%. This is 1% higher than the previous projection of 11.5% in January 2021.
- The National Statistical Office operating under Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MoSPI) recently released the Women and Men in India report. The report consolidates the crucial socio-economic indicators that portray gender situation in the country. This is the twenty second issue in its series. The report is published annually by the MoSPI.
- The World in 2030: Public Survey Report was recently published by UNESCO. The report was published by the organization based on the survey held between May 2020 and September 2020. The survey collected responses from more than 15,000 people from all over the world.
- According to the report, Climate Change, Violence and Conflict, Loss of Biodiversity and discrimination and inequality, water and housing, lack of food are the four biggest challenges to peaceful societies of 2030.
- According to the participants, education is the only crucial solution to many difficulties to be faced in 2030. However, the North Americans (US, Canada) believe in science and not in education.
- Apart from education, the only other solution is international cooperation.
Read More by downloading the Bazooka April edition by clicking the link below.
This brings us to the end of the article. For more Monthly Current Affairs PDF Bazooka PDFs, click here.
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- Download Free Study Material Here