ESIC Recruitment 2022 Application Form - Apply link
ESIC recruitment 2022 has bought a big opportunity for 10th passed, 12th passed and Graduates for recruitment to the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno), and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). The vacancies are announced for all ESIC regional offices across the country. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates on the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in between 15 January 2022 and 15 February 2022. Click on the link below to apply for ESIC UDC 2022.
APPLY ONLINE FOR ESIC UDC 2022 HERE (DIRECT LINK)
ESIC UDC Apply Online 2022 - Important Dates
|Commencement of online registration of application||15 January 2022|
|Closure of registration of application||15 February 2022|
|Closure for editing application details||15 February 2022|
|Last date for printing your application||02 March 2022|
|Online Fee Payment||15 Jan 2022 to 15 Feb 2022|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 For UDC, Steno & MTS: Important Dates
The ESIC Exam Dates 2022 will follow once the application window closes. Check out the tentative ESIC UDC, Steno & MTS application form dates and timeline here.
|ESIC Notification 2022 release date||28th December 2021|
|ESIC Recruitment Exam Apply Online Begins 2022||15th January 2022|
|ESIC Recruitment Exam Last Date to Apply Online 2022||15th February 2022|
|ESIC UDC/Stenographer/ MTS Admit Card Download 2022||to be announced|
|ESIC UDC Prelims Exam Date 2022||to be announced|
|ESIC Stenographer Prelims Exam Date 2022||to be announced|
|ESIC MTS Prelims Exam Date 2022||to be announced|
|ESIC UDC/Steno/ MTS Mains Exam Date 2022||to be announced|
|ESIC UDC/Stenographer Result 2022||to be announced|
|ESIC UDC/Steno Skill test 2022||to be announced|
|ESIC UDC/Steno Final Result 2022||to be announced|
ESIC Application Form 2022 | How to Apply Online?
Follow the below steps on how to apply online for ESIC Recruitment Exam 2022
- Visit the official ESIC website and select the 'Recruitments' option from the top menu.
- Select the ESIC examination for UDC, Stenographer & MTS Post 2022.
- Register yourself using a valid email id and phone number.
- Fill up the application form with the requisite details and upload the specified scanned documents.
- Proceed to the payment to complete the application form.
ESIC UDC/Stenographer/MTS Exam Application Fee
SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen
- Refundable after a candidate appears on the prelims exam.
Important Point To Remember Before Applying Online For ESIC UDC
(i) Before applying online, candidates should scan their:
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a handwritten declaration (on white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having a left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iv) The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
"I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required."
(v) The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate's handwriting and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(vii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. ESIC may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying online and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
ESIC Recruitment Vacancy 2022 For UDC, Steno & MTS | Region-wise list
|RO Kolkata||WB & Sikkim||113||4||203||320|
|RO Delhi||Delhi Regional||0||3||0||3|
|ESIC Hqrs, New Delhi||Delhi HQ||235||18||292||545|
|Directorate Medial Delhi||Delhi Medical||0||9||0||9|
- UDC & Steno - Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
What is the Full Form of ESIC UDC?
ESIC stands for Employees' State Insurance Corporation. It recruits on a yearly basis for the post of UDC. ESIC is public social security and health insurance fund for Indian workers and functions under GOI.
Important Instructions For Candidates
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in.
- Candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and keep for future use. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with documents in support of their eligibility etc. at later stage.
- CANDIDATES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO SUBMIT THE PRINTOUT TO ESIC EITHER BY POST OR BY HAND AT THE TIME OF FILLING APPLICATION FORM.
- The applicants, who submit multiple online applications for the same post in one or more Region/State, should note that only a single online application with higher "Application Number" shall be entertained.
- A CANDIDATE CAN APPLY FOR MORE THAN ONE POST i.e. UDC, STENO & MTS IN SAME/DIFFERENT REGION/STATE. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post, shall submit separate application for each post.
- APPLICATION ONCE SUBMITTED CANNOT BE MODIFIED. HENCE UTMOST CARE SHOULD BE TAKEN TO FURNISH THE CORRECT DETAILS BEFORE SUBMITTING THE ONLINE APPLICATION.
- Candidates will have to visit the ESIC website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS.