ESIC UDC 2022 Exam Date - Latest Update
The exam date for ESIC UDC is expected to be out soon as the online application is over for ESC UDC & MTS exam. We will update the exam date here once it is released officially by the ESIC.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Exam Notification For UDC, Steno & MTS - Overview
|Organization Name||Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Posts||Upper Division Clerk or Clerk-Cashier, Stenographer, MTS|
|Official Notification Release||28 December 2021|
|Online Application Starts||15 January 2022|
|Last Date||15 February 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Direct Recruitment|
ESIC UDC Recruitment Notification 2022 PDF
ESIC has released the detailed recruitment notification for the ESIC UDC 2022 exam for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk or Clerk-Cashier. Employees' State Insurance Corporation has published the notification PDFs released notifications for different 27 Regions Offices on 28th December 2021. Candidates must download all the official notification PDFs of the ESIC recruitment either from the official website or directly from the links provided below.
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2022 | Vacancy
The ESIC Recruitment 2022 vacancies for Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer & MTS are as follows:
|RO Kolkata||WB & Sikkim||113||4||203||320|
|RO Delhi||Delhi Regional||0||3||0||3|
|ESIC Hqrs, New Delhi||Delhi HQ||235||18||292||545|
|Directorate Medial Delhi||Delhi Medical||0||9||0||9|
ESIC Recruitment Notification 2022 – Educational Qualification
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill Test Norms:
Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute.
50 minutes (English),
65 minutes (Hindi)
(Only on computers).
ESIC Upper Division Clerk (UDC):
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer, including use of office suites and
Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit
(a) The Age Limit For different ESIC posts are as follows:
- UDC & Steno – Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022.
- MTS – Between 18 to 25 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th
(b) Upper age limit is relaxable for persons belonging to reserved categories e. SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and for ESIC Employees, Government Servants as under:
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation is permissible beyond the Upper age limit.|
(i) UR- 10 years
(ii) OBC- 13 years
(iii) SC/ST- 15 years
As per instructions of DoPT, a PWD applicant is entitled to age concession in different combinations subject to the condition of maximum age of 56 years. Further in case of a PWD by virtue of being a ESIC/Govt. Employee, concession to him/her will be admissible either as a ‘person with disability'
as a ESIC/Govt. Employee' whichever may be more beneficial to him/her.
(i) UR- 3 years (*)
(ii) OBC- 6 years (*)
(iii) SC/ST- 8 years (*)
(*) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age
|5.||ESIC Employee/ Government Servant who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application|
(i) UR- upto 40 years
(ii) OBC- upto 43 years
(iii) SC/ST- upto 45 years Note– Applicant should continue to have the status of ESIC/ Govt. servant till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
|6.||Other categories of persons||In accordance with the instructions and orders issued from time to time|
ESIC UDC Notification 2022 - Apply Online
The link for the submission of the online application will be available on ESIC website www.esic.nic.in from 15th January 2022 and the closing date for the submission of the online application will be 15th February 2022. The direct apply online link will be active on 15th January and will be updated here very soon.
ESIC Recruitment 2022: Selection Process
1. For Upper Division Clerk/ Clerk-Cashier Posts
- 75% by direct recruitment by written examination.
- 15% by promotion on the basis of seniority cum fitness.
- 10% by Limited Departmental Competitive Examination
2. For Stenographer Posts
The ESIC Stenographer selection process has two rounds. The first round is the Main exam and the performance in this round is considered for preparing the final merit list. The second round is the Computer Skill Test (CST). The CST is of a qualifying type.
3. ESIC Exam Pattern For Upper Division Clerk/ Clerk-Cashier Posts
The scheme of Examination for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) is as under:
- Phase I Preliminary Exam
- Phase II Mains Exam
- Phase III Computer Skill Test
ESIC UDC Exam Pattern For Phase 1
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 mins|
|General Awareness||25||50|| |
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||50|| |
|English Comprehension||25||50|| |
ESIC UDC Exam Pattern For Phase 2 Mains Exam
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||120 mins|
|General Awareness||50||50|| |
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|| |
|English Comprehension||50||50|| |
ESIC UDC Exam Pattern For Computer Skill Test (Phase – III)
|Preparation of 02 Power Points Slides||10||30 mins|
|Typing matter on MS Word with formatting||20|| |
|Preparation of Table on MS Excel with use of formulae||20|| |
ESIC UDC Syllabus 2022
ESIC UDC Prelims Syllabus 2022
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Puzzles, Double Line-up, Scheduling, Input-Output, Blood Relations, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities,
English Language and Comprehension
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Paragraph Completion, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion, Idioms and Phrases
Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems on Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination and Probability, Mixture and Allegations
General Awareness and Current Affairs
History, Geography, General Science, Current Affairs, Basic Economics, Budget, Economic Survey, Economic Current Affairs, Banking and Finance, Banking Terms, Financial Terms, Insurance Sector – Basics, Insurance Terms, Insurance Companies – Names, Headquarters, etc,
ESIC UDC Notification 2022 - Application Process
The application fees and the steps to apply online for the ESIC UDC exam 2022 are briefly explained below. The apply online link will be active from 15 January 2022 and will be closed on 15 February 2022.
ESIC UDC Notification 2022 - Application Fees
|S.No.||Candidate Category||Fee Amount|
|01||SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen* This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Phase – I Written Examination.||Rs. 250/-*|
|02||All other categories||Rs. 500/-|
How To Apply Online For ESIC UDC Exam 2022?
Candidates can apply online up to 15th February 2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BY CANDIDATES BEFORE APPLYING ONLINE
(i) Before applying online, candidates should scan their:
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink) a handwritten declaration (on white paper with black ink) (text given below) ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iv) The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –
"I, _ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required."
(v) The above-mentioned handwritten declaration has to be in the candidate's handwriting and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(vii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. ESIC may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number
- Candidates to go to the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF UDC/STENO./MTS IN ESIC " which will open a new screen.
- To register for application, choose the tab "Click here for Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing the "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually
Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details and ‘Save & Next button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the ‘Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit' button.
ESIC Notification 2022 Salary Structure
The ESIC UDC salary as per the 7th pay commission is as follows:
|Upper Division Clerk/Upper Division Clerk Cashier||Level-4|