The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 1468 Village Development Officers (VDO) or Gram Vikas Adhikari. The online application process will start from May 23, 2023 and will end on June 12, 2023. Candidates who have passed 12th class and are between 18 to 40 years of age can apply for these posts. The selection will be based on the Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) 2022 score and the mains written exam. The salary for the VDO posts will be Rs. 25500- 81100/- per month. For more details, candidates can visit the official website of UPSSSC at www.upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC VDO 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Board||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Exam||UPSSSC VDO Exam 2023|
|Post||Village Development Officer (Gram Vikas Adhikari)|
|Application Start Date||23rd May 2023|
|Application End Date||12th June 2023|
UPSSSC VDO 2023 Important Dates
|UP VDO Notification Release Date||May 16, 2023|
|UP VDO 2023 Apply Start||May 23, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply for UPSSSC VDO||June 12, 2023|
|Last Date to Modify Application Form||June 19, 2023|
|UP VDO Vacancy 2023 Exam Date||26th & 27th June 2023|
UPSSSC VDO 2023 Vacancies
UPSSSC VDO 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Age Relaxation: As per govt. rules
- Candidates must have passed 12th from any recognized board.
- Computer CCC Qualified
- Candidate must have qualified in the UP PET 2022
UPSSSC VDO 2023 Selection Process
There will be 3 stages in the selection process of this exam:
- UP VDO Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
UPSSSC VDO 2023 Application Form
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) conducts the Village Development Officer (VDO) exam every year to recruit candidates for various posts in the rural development department. Please note that the last date to apply for UPSSSC VDO is June 12, 2023. Here are the steps to apply for the UPSSSC VDO 2023 exam:
- Visit the official website of UPSSSC: http://upsssc.gov.in/
- Click on the link for UPSSSC VDO 2023 online application form.
- Register yourself by providing your personal details, such as name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Login with your registration number and password.
- Fill in the application form with your educational qualifications, work experience, category, etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature as per the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee through online mode using debit card, credit card, net banking, etc.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
UPSSSC VDO 2023 Application Fee
UPSSSC VDO 2023 Salary
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200/-|
|Pay Matrix||Level 3 of the 7th Pay Commission|
|Minimum Salary||Rs. 5200/-|
|Maximum Salary||Rs. 20200/-|
|Grade Pay||Rs. 2000/-|
|Annual Package||Rs. 86,400 – Rs. 2,66,400/- per annum.|
|Allowances||DA, TA, and HRA|
|Deductions||NPS, IT, PF|
UPSSSC VDO 2023 FAQs
1. What is UPSSSC VDO Notification?
UPSSSC VDO Notification is an official announcement by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) for the recruitment of Village Development Officers (VDOs) in various districts of Uttar Pradesh. The notification contains the details of the eligibility criteria, selection process, exam pattern, syllabus, application fee, and important dates for the UPSSSC VDO exam.
2. How to apply for UPSSSC VDO Notification?
Candidates who are interested and eligible for the UPSSSC VDO exam can apply online through the official website of UPSSSC (http://upsssc.gov.in/). The online application process will start from June 1, 2023 and will end on June 30, 2023. Candidates have to fill the online application form with their personal and educational details, upload their scanned photograph and signature, pay the application fee, and submit the form.
3. What is the selection process for UPSSSC VDO Notification?
The selection process for UPSSSC VDO Notification consists of two stages: a written exam and a physical test. The written exam will be conducted in offline mode and will have 100 objective-type questions from General Hindi, General Intelligence, General Knowledge, and Rural Development. The total marks for the written exam will be 300 and the duration will be 2 hours. The physical test will be conducted to assess the candidates' physical fitness and endurance. The physical test will have tasks such as running, jumping, cycling, etc.
June 26-27, 2023