SBI PO 2022 Overview
SBI PO is perhaps the most popular Bank Probationary Officer's exam and most coveted Banking job in India. SBI PO (State Bank Of India) conducts this exam to recruit Probationary Officers for branches of the State Bank of India spread across India.
State Bank of India (SBI) Details
|Type||Public Company (Government of India)|
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services|
2nd June 1806 – Bank of Calcutta
27th January 1921 – Imperial Bank of India
1st July 1955 – State Bank of India
2nd June 1956 – Nationalisation
|Key Person (Chairperson)||Shri Rajnish Kumar|
|Headquarters||Mumbai – India|
|Products||Consumer banking, corporate banking, finance and insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, private equity, savings, securities, asset management, wealth management, credit cards|
|Asset||₹36.80914 trillion (US$520 billion) (2019)|
|Number of Branches||24000 branches in India & Over 190 offices in 35 countries across the world|
|Number of ATMs||59,291|
|Number of Employees||2,57,252 (2019)|
SBI PO 2022 Notification
SBI PO is perhaps the most coveted Bank job in India. Every year, SBI releases Probationary Officer Exam Notification to recruit various vacancies in different departments, attracting lakhs of candidates to apply for the exam. The SBI PO Prelims 2022 exams are to be held starting 17th December, 2022 and mains exam is expected to happen on January 2023. State Bank of India (SBI) is still to release a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers on its official website (https://sbi.co.in/). SBI PO 2022 Notification has been released featuring a total of 1673 vacancies. Prospective candidates, who wish to join the SBI as Probationary Officers, can apply online starting once the registration process starts. The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India.
SBI PO Notification 2022-Important Dates
|On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates||22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022|
|Payment of Application Fee||22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022|
|Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters||1st / 2nd week of December 2022 onwards|
|Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination||17th/18th/19th/ 20th of December 2022|
|Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination||December 2022 / January 2023|
|Download of Main Examination Call letter||January 2023 / February 2023|
|Phase-II: Online Main Examination||January 2023 / February 2023|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||February 2023|
|Download of Phase-III Call Letter||February 2023 onwards|
|Phase-III: Psychometric Test||February / March 2023|
|Interview & Group Exercises||February / March 2023|
|Declaration of Final Result||March 2023 onwards|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||1st / 2nd week of November 2022 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||November 2022 / December 2022|
Eligibility criteria of SBI PO 2022
We will look at all factors related to SBI PO Eligibility in this blog. It would Include Age Limit & Age relaxation, Educational qualification, Nationality.
SBI PO Eligibility
Let us take a closer look at the SBI PO eligibility criteria for 2022, which are stated below.
- Age limit
- Educational qualification
- Number of attempts
- Age relaxation
- Persons with disabilities PWD
SBI PO Eligibility: Age Limit (As on 01.04.2022)
Candidates who are applying for the SBI PO Exam 2022 should examine the age restriction that has been established for them. There will be a minimum and maximum age limit, both of which must be met by the candidates.
Candidates must be between the ages of 21 and 30 to be considered. Candidates under the age of 21 years and over the age of 30 years will be ineligible for the position of SBI Probationary Officer 2022.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years as on 01.04.2022
There is also some flexibility of the upper age limit, which varies depending on the category. Please see the table below for a better understanding of the Age Relaxation for the SBI PO 2022.
|Category||Age Relaxation Limit|
|General Category||0 years|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||5 years|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Personal with disabilities Gen/ EWS)||10 years|
|Persons with disabilities (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|Persons with disabilities (Other Backward Classes)||13 years|
|Persons with Domicile of Jammu &Kashmir during 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel), Commissioned officers, Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs)||5 years|
Please note that there are some additional eligibility requirements for applicants who are not qualified for the SBI Probationary Officer (PO) position indicated below in addition to the above qualifying criteria.
- Applicants with a history of defaulting on loan repayments, a CIBIL poor report, or credit card dues are ineligible to apply for the SBI Probationary Officer (PO) post.
- Applicants with a history of moral turpitude, improper character, or antecedents are ineligible as well.
SBI PO Eligibility: Nationality
Now for the SBI's nationality criteria for the position of Probationary Officer, which are as follows:
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- Applicants must be Nepali or Bhutan nationals.
- A Tibetan refugee who arrived in India before January 1, 1962, with the purpose of establishing a permanent residence.
SBI PO Eligibility: Educational Qualification (as on 31.12.2022)
Applicants who are aspiring to apply for the SBI PO exam must meet one or more of the educational requirements specified below.
- A degree in any discipline from a recognised university or any equivalent qualification recognised by the Central Government is required of all applicants.
- On a provisional basis, applicants who are in their final year/semester of graduation are also eligible to apply for the SBI PO. However, if they are called for an interview, they must present documentation of having passed the graduation.
- Candidates with an Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should check the official website https://bank.sbi/web/careers to confirm that the date of IDD graduation matches the SBI PO notice.
- Candidates having a Chartered Accountant degree also are eligible to apply for the SBI PO position.
Calculation of Percentages for SBI PO Educational Qualifications
Applicants must consider the SBI PO percentage criteria when filling out the application form, as marks will be calculated only on this basis.
- In the application form, the CGPA/OGPA candidates' marks must be converted to percentages.
- Candidates having a graduation percentage of less than 60% are also eligible to take the SBI PO exam.
- The fraction of percentage so calculated will be ignored, i.e., 59.99 per cent will be treated as less than 60%, and 54.99 percent will be treated as less than 55%.
- A certificate issued by the relevant University showing the date on which the result was posted on the website will be accepted as the date of passing.
Total Number of Attempts for SBI PO Exam
For the SBI PO Exam 2022, candidates are limited to a particular number of attempts. The table below shows the SBI PO number of attempts classified by type.
|Category||Number of Attempts|
|General Category – Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||7|
|Other Backward Classes||7|
|Other Backward Classes (Persons with Disabilities||7|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||No Limit/ restriction|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||No Limit/ restriction|
Please note Candidates who have taken the maximum number of tries will be ineligible to apply for the position of PO.
SBI PO Reservations for Persons with Disabilities
Vacancies are reserved for physically challenged people under Section 33 of the RPWD Act, according to government standards.
Applicants with hearing impairments, vision impairments, and orthopaedic disabilities are encouraged to apply. The following are the details of SBI PO qualifications for Persons with Disabilities:
Please note: Candidates who fall into one of the following categories of the disabled and have a disability of at least 40% are eligible to apply for the SBI PO exam.
Locomotor Disabilities (LD): This group includes people with any of the Locomotor Disabilities (LD).
- OL – Either the left or right leg is affected.
- OA – Either the left or right arm is affected.
- BL- Both legs are affected, but the arms are unaffected.
- OAL- One arm & One Leg affected
- Leprosy cured person
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Cerebral palsy
- Acid attack victims
Visually Impaired: This group includes people suffering from any of the Visually Impaired conditions
- Total Blindness
- Poor eyesight/ low vision
Hearing Impaired (HI): This group includes people suffering from hearing problems
- Complete hearing loss: This refers to a person who has a 70 DB hearing loss in both ears at conversation frequencies.
- Hard of hearing: It refers to a person who has a 60 DB to 70 DB hearing loss in both ears at speech frequencies.
Multiple Disabilities refer to a combination of LD, VI, HI, SLD, and MI.
Mental illness (MI): A significant disturbance of thinking, mood, perception, orientation, or memory that substantially impairs judgment, behaviour, capacity to comprehend reality, or ability to satisfy the usual demands of life.
Specific Learning Disability" (SLD): Perceptual disabilities, dysgraphia, dyspraxia, dyslexia, developmental aphasia, and dyscalculia are examples of specific learning disabilities (SLDs).
SLDs are a diverse set of conditions characterised by difficulty understanding, speaking, reading, writing, spelling, or performing mathematical computations due to a weakness in processing spoken or written language.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria For Scribe Services
For candidates who fall within the Person with disabilities category, SBI provides scribe assistance. If a person has a disability of 40% or more, he or she can use scribe services by meeting the below conditions.
- The need for a scribe must be specified when filling out the SBI PO Application Form.
- Only those candidates who have limitations that impair their ability to write, such as speed, are eligible for the Scribe service.
- Candidates will be given a compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour of exam time.
- Candidates are responsible for appointing their own scribe.
SBI PO 2022 Vacancies
As per the official SBI PO 2022 notification, below are the total number of vacancies for this year.
|Category||SC||ST||OBC*||EWS^||UR||Total||VI#||HI#||LD#||d & e# @|
SC- Scheduled Castes, ST- Scheduled Tribes, OBC- Other Backward Classes, EWS- Economically Weaker Section, UR- Unreserved, PwBD-Person with Benchmark Disability, VI- Visually Impaired, HI- Hearing Impaired, LD- Locomotor Disability.
Vacancies detailed above are provisional and may vary according to Bank's requirements.
* Vacancies reserved for OBC category are available only to the 'Non-creamy layer' OBC candidates. 'Creamy layer' OBC candidates should indicate their category as 'General'. OBC
category candidates should submit the OBC certificate on format prescribed by Govt. of India containing the 'Non-creamy layer' clause, issued during the period 01.04.2022 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
# Vacancies for Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) category candidates are reserved horizontally.
@ PwBD categories under clauses ‘d' & ‘e' of Section 34 (i) of RPWD Act 2016 suitable for the post are: (i) "Specific Learning Disability" (SLD); (ii) "Mental Illness" (MI); (iii) autism spectrum disorder (Mild)- ASD (M) (iv) "Multiple Disabilities" (multiple disabilities amongst LD, VI, HI, SLD, MI & ASD-M);
^ Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Government of India.
As per the official notification released by SBI PO in 2021, there were a total of 2,056 vacancies in probationary officer posts for 2021. 2022 Notification is yet to be released.
SBI PO Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
*LD: Learning Disabilities
*VI: Vision Impairment
*HI: Hearing Impairment
History of SBI PO Vacancies
|Year||No. Of Vacancies|
How to apply online for SBI PO Exam 2022?
The following is a step-by-step guide to filling out the SBI PO application form without difficulty:
- Click on the official link, https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- Click the ‘Current Openings' link at the bottom of the page.
- Now, select Probationary Officers from the drop-down menu.
- Then, click on the link to apply online.
- Go to the ‘Click here for New Registration' section now.
- Select "Submit" from the drop-down menu.
- On the screen, you'll see a Registration Number and a Password.
- Upload a scanned signature and a photo of yourself.
- Fill in your personal information as it appears on your educational certificate.
- Pay the application fee now with a debit card, credit card, or internet banking account.
- Finally, double-check the information and save a copy of the SBI PO form.
- Download it for future reference.
SBI PO 2022 Selection Procedure
It's very important to know the exam pattern of SBI PO 2022 which is split in two parts: Prelims & Mains. We are providing you with detailed information on it. Eligible candidates will have to undergo three phases viz. (i) Phase-I (ii) Phase-II and (iii) Phase-III. Candidates who will be shortlisted after Phase-I will have to appear for Phase-II. And those who will be shortlisted after the Phase-II will be subsequently called for the final part, Phase-III.
- Phase-I or Prelims Exam
- Phase-II or Mains Exam
- Phase-III or the Interview & Group Exercises
The whole recruitment process is generally wrapped up by the month of February/March 2023 & the results will be declared soon afterwards.
Number of Attempts: The maximum number of chances are fixed for each category.
SBI PO Phase-1 2022: Preliminary Exam Pattern
Candidates will have to clear the Prelims or first Phase of the SBI PO exam 2022, in order to reach the Mains exam. The preliminary exam will be an online exam of 1-hour duration for 100 marks. The test will entertain 3 sections. As the sectional cut-off in the Preliminary Exam has been removed, the overall score of all the sections will be considered for selection. The cut-off or minimum passing marks for each section will be decided by SBI based on the difficultly-level of the test. Given below is the section-wise division of the marks:
|SL.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
Total Maximum Marks 100
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
| ||Total||100||1 hour|
Negative Marking: One mark is allotted for each question and ¼ or in other words 0.25 negative marking is deducted for every incorrect answer.
SBI PO Phase-II 2022: Mains Examination Pattern
The mains exam will include an objective test of 200 Marks as well as a Subjective or Descriptive Test of 50 Marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
|(i) Objective Test: The duration of objective test is 3 hours, and it consists of 4 Sections of total 200 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.|| |
|Test||Name of the test||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|| |
|I||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||50 minutes|| |
|II||Data Analysis & Interpretation||30||50||45 minutes|| |
|III||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||50||60||45 minutes|| |
|IV||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|| |
| ||Total||155||200||3 hours|| |
|(ii) Descriptive Paper|| |
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||50||30 minutes|| |
|Grand Total||250|| || |
Note: The Descriptive Test will be held on the same day as the mains test and will last 30 minutes. There will be two questions totalling 50 points in the English Language Test (Letter Writing & Essay).
You need to keep the following points in mind while preparing for the Mains exam:
- The questions will be objective in nature.
- This Mains paper will have four sections of a total of 200 marks.
- The duration of the SBI PO Mains Exam will be 3 hours.
- The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
- There will be no sectional cut-off. There will be only an overall cut-off.
- There will be a penalty of 0.25 marks for every incorrect Multiple-Choice Question.
- The Descriptive Paper of 50 marks is compulsory to attempt.
SBI PO Phase-III 2022: Interview/ Group Exercise
Candidates who will qualify for the Mains exam will reach the final stage of Group Discussion and Personal Interview to compete in the final merit list. The final merit will be made based on the marks of Mains paper and GD (Group Discussion) & PI (Personal Interview). Interview carries 30 marks whereas the Group Discussion carries 20 marks. Candidates should keep in mind that the Preliminary or Prelims exam marks are not included or counted for the final result. The selection for the Group Exercises and Interview will be based on a category-wise merit list. A merit list will be released by the conducting body along with the names of shortlisted candidates. SBI will send the call letters to the shortlisted candidates in which they will get the time, date, venue, and other important information. It is mandatory for all the selected candidates to appear for the SBI PO Interview.
|The marks obtained by the candidates in Phase-II (Main Examination both Objective & Descriptive Tests) and Phase-III (Group Exercise & Interview) will be normalised to 100 marks as detailed below.|
|Test||Main Exam||Group Exercise & Interview||Total|
SBI PO 2022 Job Profile
An SBI PO has to handle many jobs at the same time. In a nutshell He/she:
- Handles day-to-day banking operations such as opening new accounts, securely handling debit & credit cards, making FDs/ DD/ PO, processing loans, handling checkbooks, processing NEFT/ RTGS, processing and issue of debit/ credit cards, checkbooks, demand drafts, etc.
- Interacts with customers on a daily basis to respond to their queries, to promote products like recurring deposits, fixed deposits, insurance policies, mutual funds, credit cards, loans, etc, to meet targets of lead generation & sales within the deadlines
- Performs clerical activities like handling cash deposits & withdrawals in case of emergencies such as heavy rush or the absence of teller/clerk
- Takes care of all ATM activities
- Follows the maker & checker system (where the PO is responsible for the verification of all the transactions processed by bank clerks)
- Generates reports of daily operational transactions like deposits, withdrawals, ledger balances, etc.
- Communicates with stakeholders and regulators and maintain track of new developments
SBI PO 2022- Career Growth and Promotion
The list below is the hierarchy from lowest to highest ranks:
- Junior Management Grade – Scale-I – PO
- Middle Management Grade – Scale-II – Manager
- Middle Management Grade – Scale III – Senior Manager
- Senior Management Grade – Scale IV – Chief Manager
- Senior Management Grade – Scale V – Assistant General Manager
- Top Management Grade – Scale VI – Deputy General Manager
- Top Management Grade – Scale VII – General Manager
- Executive Director (ED)
- Chairman and Managing Director (CMD)
SBI PO 2022- Salary
The initial basic salary offered to an SBI Probationary Officer is Rs 41,960 (with 4 advanced increments). As per the revised Bipartite Settlement With four advance increments in the compensation size of a Probationary Officer is 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840. This means the PO will get a basic of Rs 36000 with an increment of Rs 1490 for the next 7 years, followed by a basic of Rs 46430 with an annual increment of Rs 1740 for the next two years and so on. The maximum basic salary will be Rs 63840.
SBI PO 2022 Salary Structure
Candidates who dream of becoming SBI Probationary Officers must be fully aware of the increased Salary of SBI PO. Here is the complete IBPS PO Salary Structure as per the latest SBI PO Salary revisions by IBPS:
|SBI PO Salary Structure in India|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 41,960|
|Special Allowance||Rs. 6,881|
|Location Allowance||Rs. 700|
|Learning Allowance||Rs. 600|
|Gross Salary||Rs. 65,780|
|Deduction (PF/Income Tax/Professional Tax/Pension)||Rs. 12,960|
|Net Salary||Rs. 52,820|
SBI PO 2022 Syllabus
Knowing the syllabus throughout is extremely important to clear this exam. We are providing you with the detailed syllabus of Prelims as well as the Mains exam.
Here is the detailed SBI PO syllabus of the Preliminary examination:
|SBI PO Prelims Syllabus – Detailed|
|SBI PO Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus||SBI PO Reasoning Syllabus||SBI PO English Syllabus|
Profit & Loss
|Alphanumeric Series||Reading Comprehension|
|Mixtures & Alligations||Logical Reasoning||Fill in the blanks|
|Permutation, Combination & Probability||Data Sufficiency||Cloze Test|
Work & Time
Sequence & Series
Ranking & Order
Simple Interest & Compound Interest
Surds & Indices
|Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Coded Inequalities||Paragraph Completion|
Time & Distance
|Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting|
|Data Interpretation||Syllogism||Sentence Completion|
Ratio & Proportion
The SBI PO Mains syllabus invites an objective test and descriptive test as well. Candidates need to clear the descriptive test as well to qualify for the SBI PO mains exam. Candidates need to score passing marks in the descriptive test and qualify for the SBI PO mains exam. In order to clear the mains exam, the candidates need to be well aware of the latest syllabus in order to deal with all the questions from every section that the exam invites.
The Mains Examination of SBI PO exam comprises 4 sections:
- Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
- General/Economy/Banking Awareness
- English Language
The descriptive test consists of two questions:
- One letter writing of 25 marks
- One essay each of 25 marks
Given below is the complete section-wise syllabus:
The complete syllabus is discussed below:
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||Reasoning||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||English Language||Computer |
|Tabular Graph||Verbal Reasoning||Current Affairs||Reading Comprehension||Internet|
|Line Graph||Syllogism||Financial Awareness||Grammar||Memory|
|Bar Graph||Circular Seating Arrangement||General Knowledge||Verbal Ability||Keyboard Shortcuts|
|Charts & Tables||Linear Seating Arrangement||Static Awareness||Vocabulary||Computer Abbreviation|
|Missing Case DI||Double Lineup||Banking Terminologies Knowledge||Sentence Improvement||Microsoft Office|
|Radar Graph Caselet||Scheduling||Banking Awareness||Word Association||Computer Hardware|
|Probability||Input Output||Principles of Insurance||Para Jumbles||Computer Software|
|Data Sufficiency||Blood Relations|| ||Error Spotting||Computer Fundamentals /Terminologies|
|Let it Case DI||Directions and Distances||Cloze Test||Networking|
|Permutation and Combination||Ordering and Ranking||Fill in the blanks||Number System|
|Pie Charts||Data Sufficiency|| ||Operating System|
| ||Coding and decoding||Basic of Logic Gates|
|Code Inequalities|| |
|Course of Action|
|Analytical and Decision Making|
SBI PO 2022 – Admit Card
The admit card for the Prelims and the Mains exam will be issued by the recruitment board separately on its official website. The SBI PO Mains admit card is out and can be downloaded from 16th Dec to 2nd Jan 2022.
Following is the procedure to download the admit card
How to download SBI PO Admit Card 2022
- Visit the State Bank of India official website.
- Look for the Current Openings sections at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the ‘SBI PO 2022 Recruitment' link.
- Click on the admit card link.
- Enter the required details
- Click on ‘Submit'
- You will soon see the SBI PO 2022 admit card on the screen.
- Check the details on the admit card and download a soft copy
- Take a printout for future reference
SBI PO 2022 – Result
The results for the SBI PO Result 2022 exam will be released individually for all the stages. The final result will be announced on the official website of the SBI. A candidate will qualify only after he clears the written exam and the interview round. Aspirants can check their results by entering their registration number and password.
SBI PO 2022 – Cut-offs
State Bank of India (SBI) releases the Cut-off for SBI PO 2022 Prelims, Mains, and Final exams after conducting them. Cut off is the minimum marks required to be scored by the candidate to qualify for the next level, say from Prelims to Mains. SBI will soon be releasing the cut-off marks for SBI PO 2022 on its official website (www.sbi.co.in) after conducting exams for each stage.
The list of cut off marks are prepared on basis of the following factors:
- Number of vacancies
- The number of candidates appeared in each category
- The difficulty level of the exam
The candidates must be aware of the previous year SBI PO Cut off to predict the cut off for the upcoming SBI PO exam.
SBI PO Previous Year Cut-Offs
The candidates who are preparing or making up their minds to prepare for the upcoming SBI PO 2022 Exam, should know the Previous Years cut-offs to get a better idea of how for much marks they need to score to succeed.
Take a look at the tables below and observe the changes that occurred in the SBI PO cut off marks.
SBI PO Mains Cut-offs 2021
SBI PO 2021 Mains Exam was conducted on 02nd January 2022. The category-wise SBI PO Mains cut-off marks for shortlisting Group Exercise & Interview has been mentioned below as released officially on 15th March 2022.
|Category||Cut-Off Marks (Out of 250) |
|D & E||75.17|
SBI PO Final Cut-offs 2021
Go through the SBI PO Final Cut-off marks for SBI PO 2021. We have tabulated the category-wise cut off for the SBI PO exam as released by SBI.
|Category||Cut-Off Marks (Normalised to 100)|
|D & E||33.16|
SBI PO 2021 Interview Qualifying Marks
SBI has released the category-wise qualifying marks for SBI PO 2021 Interview which were conducted in February 2022 at SBI centers. The category-wise qualifying marks are given below:
|Category||Cut-Off Marks (Out of 50)|
|D & E||17.50|
SBI PO Prelims Cut-offs 2021
SBI PO Prelims Cut-off 2021 has been released by SBI on 16th December 2021 along with its result & scorecard The SBI PO 2021 prelims online examination was conducted on 20th, 21st and 27th November 2021. The category-wise SBI PO Prelims Cut-off 2021 is givenb below. Stay tuned with us to get the cut-off marks for SBI PO Prelims 2021 here.
|SBI PO Prelims Cut-offs 2021|
SBI PO Previous Year Cut Off
SBI PO Prelims Cut-offs 2020
The prelims exam was conducted on 4th, 5th & 6th January 2021. Now, all aspirants can check Cut-Off for SBI PO 2020-21 Prelims exam which was released on 18th January 2021. Let's have a look at the category-wise cut-off for SBI PO 2020-21 exam.
|SBI PO Cut-offs 2020-21|
SBI PO Mains Cut-offs 2020
SBI PO 2020-21 Mains exam was conducted on 29th January 2021. The category wise mains cut-off marks for shortlisting Group Exercise & Interview are mentioned below:
|Category||Cut-off Marks (Out of 250)|
|D & E||63.25|
SBI PO 2020 Interview Qualifying Marks
SBI has released the category-wise qualifying marks for SBI PO 2020-21 Interview which were conducted in February-March 2021 at SBI centers. The category-wise qualifying marks are given below:
|Category||Cut-Off Marks (Out of 50)|
|D & E||17.50|
SBI PO Final Cut-offs 2020
Go through the SBI PO Final Cut-off marks for SBI PO 2020-21. We have tabulated the category-wise cut-offs for the SBI PO prelims exam as released by SBI.
|Category||Cut-Off Marks (Normalised to 100)|
|D & E||29.43|
SBI PO 2019 Prelims Cut-Offs
Here is the Cut-offs for SBI PO 2019 Prelims Exam:
|Category||SBI PO Prelims Cut-Off 2019|
SBI PO Mains Cut-Offs 2019
SBI PO 2019 Mains exam was conducted on 20th July 2019. The category wise mains cut-offs marks for shortlisting Group Exercise & Interview are mentioned below:
|Category||Cut-Off Marks (Out of 250)|
|D & E||75.14|
SBI PO Cut-Offs for Group Exercise & Interview
The category wise qualifying marks for shortlisting Group Exercise & Interview are mentioned below:
|Category||Cut-Off Marks (Out of 50)|
|D & E||17.50|
SBI PO Final Cut-Off 2019
Have a look at the Final Cut-off Marks for SBI PO 2019 from the below table, we have tabulated category-wise cut-off marks here.
|Category||Cut-Off Marks (Normalised to 100)|
|D & E||33.37|
SBI PO Prelims Cut-Off 2018
State Bank of India (SBI) has released SBI PO Cut-Off for the 2018 Prelims Exam. SBI PO exam cut-off is released once each phase of the examination is concluded. Let's have a look at the cut-offs for SBI PO Prelims 2018 Exam.
|Category||SBI PO 2018 Cut-Off Marks|
SBI PO 2018 Final Cut-Off Marks
SBI has released the final cut-off for SBI PO 2018 Exam on 3rd November 2018. Candidates can check the SBI PO Final Cut-Off in the table mentioned below.
Minimum Marks to be secured to be shortlisted for GE-cum-Interview (Objective + Descriptive Test): 250
Minimum Qualifying Marks for SBI PO 2018 Exam
SBI PO 2017 Cut-off
SBI PO exam cut-off is released once each phase of the examination is concluded. Here are the tables for SBI PO 2017 Cut-Off. Let's have a look at the cut-off for Previous Year SBI PO 2017 Exam (Preliminary + Mains Exam):
Sectional Cut-off for SBI PO Prelims 2017
|Cut-Off Marks (GEN)||10.25||8.75||6.50|
Cut-Off Marks (OBC/SC/
SBI PO Prelims 2017 Cut-off
SBI PO 2017 Mains & Final Cut-Off
|Descriptive Type Test (English Language) (Evaluated only for those candidates who have qualified in each level of the Objective Test)||17.5||17.5||17.5||20||17.5||17.5||17.5|
Minimum marks to be secured to be shortlisted for GE-cum Interview
(Objective + Descriptive Test)
|Total: GE + Interview||18||18||18||20||18||18||18|
|Total marks secured by last ranked selected candidate (Out to 100)||38.95||28.88||40.83||46.59||37.24||46.11||32.95|
SBI PO 2022 – Preparation Tips
Mock Test is the best Practice Tool to clear the upcoming SBI PO Exam 2022 on the very first attempt. PM's Mock Tests try to closely imitate the actual exam, providing students with different types of questions, covering every topic from the syllabus, and helping the aspirants to understand the exact patterns of questions that the actual SBI PO exams test them with. By it, candidates also get the idea about how much time they can invest in dealing with the different sections of the Exam. Therefore, your Preparation should involve completing all the topics from the syllabus and equipping you with a strategy to answer all sorts of questions of every level that the actual SBI PO exam entertains.
Mock Test is the best practicing tool to achieve success in SBI PO exam 2022. Hurry up, & grab PM's Tests Series for guaranteed success!
PracticeMock Pro is a subscription package designed to perfectly equip students preparing for all the major banking, government and insurance exams. It is an immensely reliable, usable, complete, and easy-to-use bundle/Package deal for success. It offers you an access to mock tests for all the major exams for a chosen time-period.
This package allows the subscribers to take all the tests of all exams included in the package that are available on the PracticeMock platform.
This amazing ‘value-for-money-package' presents an aspirant with multitude of benefits like:
- Attempting all the tests available in the PM Pro subscription that are designed keeping in mind the latest exam pattern featuring top quality content.
- Practicing mock tests having detailed and easy-to-follow solutions to every question.
- Getting your Mock-Tests' performance-analysis with our elaborative guidance that perfectly helps in understanding every mistake committed & thereafter implementing tips and tricks for quick improvement.
- Getting the advantage of Attempting All tests available in subscription either via computer or our PraticeMock Mobile app.
- Comparing one's results with thousands of other test takers from all over the country, and getting a better idea about one's performance.
- All major mock tests are available in both English & Hindi. Most of the Mock Tests and Sectional Tests are available in Hindi as well.
Note: The test plan details clearly specify all those exams for which the mock tests are available only in English.
17th December 2022