Karnataka Bank Clerk 2022 Detailed Notification
The Karnataka Bank Clerk 2022 notification is already out & it was released on May 9th 2022 on the official website for the clerical posts. The online registration was activated on 10th May 2022. The last date to apply online is 21st May 2022.
Karnataka Bank Clerk 2022 Important Dates
|Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022||9th May 2022|
|Application Starts||10th May 2022|
|Application Ends||21st May 2022|
|Online Test||June 2022 (Tentative)|
Karnataka Bank Clerk 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduates in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (First Class)*/equivalent grade from any UGC recognised university.
- Candidates should be graduates as on 01-05-2022. Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree shall not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates should be able to speak any one of the vernacular/state language along with Hindi & English and also be a computer literate.
NOTE: *% of marks shall be arrived by dividing the total marks obtained in all the subjects in all the semesters/years by the total maximum marks in all subjects irrespective honours / optional subjects, etc., if any. Instead of marks, if Grade/CGPA is awarded, only candidates securing CGPA/Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed.
Maximum 26 years as on 01-05-2022 [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-05-1996]. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
`700/- [`600/- in case of SC/ST candidates] plus applicable GST
Karnataka Bank Clerk 2022 Exam Pattern
|S Nos.||Name of the Test||Nos of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|2||English Language||40||40||30 Mins|
|3||Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Mins|
|4||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||40||40||25 Mins|
|5||Numerical Ability||40||40||30 Mins|
- Questions will be in English only. Each question will have 5 alternatives (options).
- ¼th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Karnataka Bank Clerk 2022 - How to Apply
Mentioned below are the detailed guidelines/procedure for:
- Application Registration
- Payment of Fees
- Document Scan & Upload
NOTE: Candidates can apply online only from 10-05-2022 to 21-05-2022 and no other mode of application will be accepted.