UPPSC APS Overview
UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) has released the detailed notification for APS (Additional Private Secretary) which are entry-level appointments to various Group A and Group B civil services of Uttar Pradesh. The APS Notification PDF has been released on the official website of UPPSC. Major responsibilities of an Additional Private Secretary are drafting and reporting, coordination, research and analysis, liaison work, administrative, support, and documentation related.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this golden opportunity. There are 328 vacancies of Additional Private Secretary posts and the last date to apply is November 2, 2023. You can check various details of UPPSC APS 2023 notification such as eligibility criteria, selection process, application dates, etc.
UPPSC APS Notification 2023
We are providing the detailed notification PDF against the advertisement number A-5/E-1/2023 below which has 328 vacancies. UPPSC has already released the APS notification PDF and we are attaching the direct link to download the notification for Additional Private Secretary vacancies. Interested government job aspirants can go through the notification PDF in the below attachment.
UPPSC APS 2023 Exam Summary
The official notification PDF of UPPSC APS recruitment has all the details such as exam pattern, important dates, eligibility criteria etc. We are also providing you with all the important details in the below table. You can have a look and if eligible, apply for 328 vacancies of APS.
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
|Additional Private Secretary (अपर निजी सचिव)
|Mode of Application
|UPPSC APS Apply Onlne Dates
|19th September to 2nd November 2023
|21 to 40 years
|Written Examination, Hindi Shorthand & Typewriting and Computer Practical Exam
|Rs. 47600 to Rs. 151100/- Matrix Level- 8
UPPSC APS 2023- Important Dates
As per the UPPSC APS 2023 notification, the ‘apply online link' has been extended until November 2, 2023. Details of the schedule of admit card and exam dates will be released shortly. We will update all the important details in the below table.
|UPPSC APS Notification 2023 (Short)
|15th September 2023
|UPPSC APS Apply Online 2023 Starts
|19th September 2023
|Last Date to Apply Online
|2nd November 2023 [Extended]
|Last Date to Pay Application Fees
|19th October 2023
|UPPSC APS Admit Card 2023
|To be Notified
|UPPSC APS Exam Date 2023
|To be Notified
UPPSC APS Vacancy 2023
This year there are 328 vacancies of Addirional Private Secretary. Details of category-wise UPPSC APS vacancies are there in the UPPSC APS 2023 Notification. Please note that these vacancies may increase/ decrease depending on the requirement.
UPPSC APS Application Form 2023
Those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria mentioned in UPPSC APS notification can apply for these vacancies. The online application link has been activated on September 19, 2023. Please note that the last date for commencement of UPPSC APS online application has been extended until November 2, 2023. Interested candidates should keep all the necessary documents handy when filling the online application form.
UPPSC APS 2023 Application Fee
Candidates who want to apply for UPPSC APS 2023 exam, have to submit the application fee. Candidates can submit the application online by using a credit or debit card/ UPI/ net banking etc. Category-wise application fee is mentioned below:
|UR/ OBC/ EWS
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman
|Dependents of the Freedom Fighters/ category Women/Skilled Player
|According to their original category
How to Apply for UPPSC APS Recruitment 2023?
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online for UPPSC APS 2023 recruitment. Below are the steps:
- Begin by visiting the UPPSC's official website at www.uppsc.up.nic.in or simply click the provided link.
- Once you're on the homepage, navigate to the Recruitment Section and select the online application option.
- This will lead you to a new page where you should click on the notification titled "ADDITIONAL PRIVATE SECRETARY (U.P. SECRETARIAT) EXAMINATION AGAINST THE ADVT. NO. A-5/E-1/2023".
- Proceed to input your necessary details and the verification code.
- After completing the form, download the UPPSC APS 2023 application form.
- Finally, attach self-attested copies or copies attested by a Gazetted officer of the required documents to the application form and send it via speed post or hand post to the UPPSC office before the deadline.
UPPSC APS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Please note that interested candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the required eligibility criteria to apply for these vacancies. All the required eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
UPPSC APS Education Qualification (as on 01/07/2023)
- The candidates should hold a Bachelor's degree from a recognised University.
- The candidates must have a typing speed of a minimum of 80 words per minute in Hindi Shorthand and 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting.
- The candidates must have knowledge of Computer in accordance with the course prescribed for the certificate course in computing (CCC) conducted by DOEACC Society and the course is conducted by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or a course recognised by the Government as equivalent.
UPPSC APS Age Limit (as on 01/07/2023)
The candidates should fall in the age group of 21 years to 40 years. Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved categories as per the norms.
UPPSC APS 2023 Exam Pattern
UPPSC will conduct a written exam and a short typing test as part of the exam pattern.
- There will be a total 3 papers in UPPSC APS 2023 Written examination and time duration for each exam is 1 Hour.
- The marks distribution and time duration for each paper has been tabulated below.
|No. of Questions
UPPSC APS Selection Process 2023
Below selection criteria will be used for the selection of candidates for UPPSC APS 2023 recruitment. Candidates will have to qualify all stages to get appointed as Additional Private Secretary:
- UPPSC APS Written Examination
- Hindi Shorthand & Typewriting
- Computer Practical Exam
UPPSC APS Salary 2023
As per the UPPSC APS notification, the Pay scale of Additional Private Secretary is Rs. 47600 to Rs. 151100/- as per Matrix Level-8. Please note that the job profile of APS is Class-II, non-gazetted posts with a lot of perks and benefits. These perks and benefits include Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance, Medical Allowance, and LTC (Leave Travel Concession).
|Additional Private Secretary (अपर निजी सचिव)
|Rs. 47600 to Rs. 151100/-