AAI JE ATC 2023 Overview
AAI (Airport Authority of India) is a public sector enterprise under the ownership of the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India. It is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining, and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. IAAI & NAAI were merged in April 1995 by an Act of Parliament, namely, the Airports Authority of India Act, 1994 and has been constituted as a Statutory Body and was named as Airports Authority of India (AAI). Have a look at its miscellaneous details:
|Type||Public sector enterprise|
|Industry||Airport Construction and Maintenance|
|Predecessor||Civil Aviation Department, Government of India|
|Founded||1 April 1995|
Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan,
Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi-110003, New Delhi India
Sanjeev Kumar (Chairman)
Arun Kumar, DGCA (Ex-Officio)
|Products||Airport management and Air Navigation Services (ANS)|
|Owner||Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India|
|Number of employees||17,346 (As on 31.03.2020)|
AAI JE ATC 2023 Notification
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI's Website www.aai.aero for the following posts. This is an golden opportunity for government-jobs enthusiasts. Have a look at all the important details of AAI ATC 2023 Notification PDF.
AAI JE ATC 2023 Vacancies
Vacancies are an important parameter when it comes to any exam. Below are the details of AAI ATC 2023 vacancies.
Name of Post
|Number of vacancies and reservation|
|(A)||(B)||(C)||(D & E)|
|01||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||496||199||49||140||75||33||00||00||05||00|
Note: The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at sole discretion of AAI.
AAI JE ATC 2023 Important Dates
|Opening date for On-line Applications||01.11.2023|
|Last date for On-line Applications||30.11.2023|
|Tentative Date of On-line Examination||Will be announced on AAI Website www.aai.aero|
AAI JE ATC 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Full Time Regular Bachelors' Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics.
Full Time Regular Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum).
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subject in 10th or 12th standard).
- No experience is essential.
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate should be from a Recognized/Deemed university or from an apex institution i.e. (IIT/IIMs/XLRI/TISS etc.) recognized by Govt. of India
- Percentage of marks: - Minimum 60% marks or equivalent for Bachelor's Degree and also for P.G. Degree/Diploma including MBA.
Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2023.
Age Relaxations are applicable as per the below information:
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to ‘Non-creamy layer' as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD candidates where post is identified suitable for relevant category of disability, supported by certificate of disability issued on or before 21.01.2023 by the competent authority.
- For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India order issued from time to time.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- For Post Code-04, age relaxation up to the age of 35 years for widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried, subject to production of:
- Death Certificate of husband and affidavit that the candidate has not remarried, in case of widows
- Certified copy of the Court Order conveying divorce or judicial separation and affidavit that the candidate has not remarried, in case of legally divorced women.
- The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
AAI JE ATC 2023 Salary Details
PAY SCALE (IDA) :-
Junior Executive [Group-B: E-1] :- Rs.40000-3%-140000
Senior Assistant [Group-C: NE-6] :- Rs.36000-3%-110000
Junior Assistant [Group-C: NE-4] :- Rs.31000-3%-92000
In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits etc. are admissible as per AAI Rules.
The CTC per annum would be Rs. 18 lakhs (approximately) for the post of Manager, Rs. 12 lakhs (approximately) for the post of Junior Executive and Rs. 11 lakhs (approximately) for the post of Senior Assistant.
AAI JE ATC 2023 Application Procedure
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI's Website www.aai.aero for the following posts. No application through any other mode will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab "CAREERS". No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI's website for any communication from AAI.
AAI JE ATC 2023 Application Fee
Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs. One Thousand only) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted. However, the SC/ST/PWD candidates/ Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI/ Female candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.
AAI JE ATC 2023 Cut-Offs
AAI ATC 2021 Written Exam Cut-Offs
AAI ATC 2021 Final Cut-Offs
|Category||Cut-Off (Final Cut Off)|
AAI ATC 2018 Cut-Offs
|Junior Executive (ATC)||87||83||78.769||75.394|