The day NABARD released 155 RDBS vacancies and 6 Rajbasha vacancies, all the serious candidates buckled up to beat it, in a struggle to win ‘A post of One’s Own.’ Although every candidate is ready for the countdown, every one of them may have a different approach!
Read & know how to Study Like Einstein & Beat NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021!
Some candidates might be confused about how to do the revision of every topic they have gone through. Some candidates may have not even completed half the syllabus until now and must be overwhelmed with bad and terrifying thoughts about the actual Grade-A Exam.
Some candidates might be surrounded by disappointment…But why when you have an enlightening option of giving a Mock Test?
With the option of giving a Mock Test, there’s no reason to fear your upcoming Exams!
This article will focus on the 4 Tips that you can apply to beat NABARD Grade-A Exam via Mock Tests and some very simple yet very effective syllabus completion and revision techniques, with which you can increase your revision speed to manifolds!
Here are the 4 Tips that you can apply to Beat NABARD Grade-A Exam via Mock Tests:
1. Develop the right strategy
It is a universally accepted fact that you cannot beat any banking competitive Exam without the proper understanding of concepts and formulas. But even if you get a command over them, a bad strategy, or no strategy, let your skills fall flat on the exam day. So, preparing the right strategy is a must before going to the NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021. The main aim of a Mock Test is to provide you with benchmarking tool which can help you to measure your preparedness and develop the right test-taking strategy via proper analysis of your performance in every Mock Test. Hence, you need to make a clear strategy to crack the Mock Tests and work regularly on eliminating your weaknesses.
2. Work on your speed with accuracy
Time management plays a crucial role in clearing NABARD Grade-A Exam. It is very difficult to attempt all questions in the given time with accuracy. Therefore, by solving more and more mock tests you can develop speed with accuracy in your skills. Don’t forget, the more Mock Tests you will attempt, the more will be the chances of completing the exams on time.
You might also be interested in knowing Section-Wise Tips to Beat NABARD Grade A 2021 Exam
3. Analyse your mistakes
By giving the Mock Tests, you get aware of your strong and weak points. And that knowledge proves to be very crucial for your overall preparation and results because when you have little time, you can focus on topics or subjects where you need more improvement. If you do a proper analysis of your Mock Tests, you will also get to know even the minutest of the details of mistakes you made and can ensure you don’t repeat them. You will also come across a few tricky questions and can mark them for revision later on.
4. Give 35-40 mock tests
Give 30 percent of your study time to Mock Tests. Suppose if you can only invest 8 hours in your NABARD Grade-A preparation in a week, you should attempt Mock Tests for 2 hours, and spend 1 hour analyzing them. Then give the rest of the study time to studying the concepts and topics you are weak in. Give at least 35 Mock Tests to cover and revise all the topics that make up your entire syllabus, or at least to all the important topics. Note down the details of how your speed, accuracy, and score are improving in every section of the syllabus. But you need to attempt it one go and try to complete the test as early as possible, for swift improvement in scores.
Revision tips to boost your concentration for revision
Here are the 8 revision tips you must consider while you are revising the syllabus with Mock Test for a swift revision:
- Write down all the topics you are currently revising
- Order your topics and subjects from most important to least important
- Decide how many hours of study you are going to do in a day
- Set your study and revision time per subject
- Make a timetable for your revision and stick to it
- Set reasonable revision targets that you know you can reach
- Take periodical break to stay relaxed and give your concentration a boost
- Back your every revision with a Mock Test
What should you do now?
Now that we have confirmed that Mock Test is key to NABARD Grade-A Exam success, but it is incomplete without good study and succinct study material that can guarantee sure-shot success! And here’s where our brilliantly designed Course will come in handy! And it is available now!
This course will help you in covering the course, by shedding more light on the most important topics of the upcoming Grade-A Exam.
And to make your preparation easy and swift, we have come up with NABARD Grade-A course material that will surely pave your way to success in the upcoming NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021. PracticeMock.com has designed a brilliant include course just for you, that includes:
- Economic & Social Issue (ESI): Study Notes, Revision Notes & Quizzes
- Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD): Study Notes, Revision Notes & Quizzes
- Monthly Current Affairs: Comprehensive & Relevant Coverage of ESI & ARD Current Affairs
- Comprehensive Coverage of Important Reports Released by Government Agencies, WB, IMF, WTO, UNDP & Others.
- Comprehensive Coverage of Relevant Government Schemes & Programme
- 10 Complete Mock Tests for Phase 1 Exam
- 10 Complete Mock Tests for Phase 2 Exam
It has all the amazing features like:
- Study Notes for Comprehensive Study
- Revision Notes for Quick Revision & Recall
- Chapter Wise Quizzes for Quick Self-Assessment
- Study Notes are 100% Mapped to the Syllabus of NABARD Grade-A Exam
- No Filler Content. Only Relevant & Important Content
By the above-mentioned discussion, we can easily conclude that NABARD Grade-A can become a hard nut to crack. But it can be made easy if you study the syllabus properly with the right approach, and with a mindset of beating it. You must prepare the syllabus keeping in mind that there is negative marking in NABARD Grade A exam and 1/4 marks will be deducted as a penalty for the wrong answers.
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- Download Free Study Material Here