SSC Stenographer 2022 Application Form
The candidates must check their eligibiliity criteria before applying for the SSC Stenographer 2022. The Application process for the same is as follows:
SSC Stenographer Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
- A valid Mobile Number (to be verified through an OTP)
- An active Email ID
- Aadhaar Number/ PAN/ Voter ID/ Driver License/ Passport/ Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Class 10th and 12thMark sheets
- Mark sheets of higher qualifications (if any)
- Scanned image of candidate's colour passport size photograph
- Scanned image of candidate's signature
- Category certificate (if any)
How to apply for SSC Stenographer 2021
The process of filling the form involves three stages
- New Registration
- Form fill up and preference for posts
- Application fee payment
Step 1: Candidates are required to register themselves on the commission's website.
(On the home there are 3 columns, for registration & edit options, details of examination & application form, and printing the application & admission certificate)
Step 2: Go to New Registration and click on Register. A fresh page containing the registration details will be shown on the screen. It will require details like Name, Father's Name, Board Examination Roll Number, DoB, Gender, etc.
Step 3: Fill in the required details.
Step 4: Enter Captcha & click enter
The next stage is to fill the SSC Stenographer Application form
The personal-details form will have questions like Name, Mother's Name, Father's Name, DoB, Gender.
Step 1: Enter the details as per your 10th certificate. The name, father's name, and mother's name should be as per the Government certificates
- The date of birth should be the same as the 10th Board certificate
- The Basic Details form will require details like Azhar Card Number, Nationality, Religion, Category, Disability if any, and Certificate Number
- The Contact Details Form will require- Address, Pin code, State, mobile No. and E-mail Id
Step 2: Fill in the details and click on the submit button.
Step 3: You need to upload a scanned copy of a passport size photograph & signature. Details of the photograph & signature are given below:
-Dimension: 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm
– size: 20 to 50 KBs
-Dimension: 4 cm X 3 cm
-size: 10 to 20 KBs
Step 4: Fill in all the mandatory details to complete the registration.
(The examination Centre and code details are available in the prospectus)
SSC Stenographer Application Fee Payment
The Staff selection commission allows fees exemption and Age Relaxation for Ex-Serviceman, Physically Handicapped Candidates. The application fees can be paid in both online and offline modes.
For offline mode: The candidates should download the challan and make the payment in State Bank of India branches and enter the acknowledgement number.
For online Mode: Candidates can make online payments through/ credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ BHIM UPI.
The application fee details are given below:
|General/ Other Backward Classes/ Economically Weaker Section candidates||INR 100|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes/ Persons with Disabilities/ Ex-servicemen/ Female candidates||No application fees|
You can preview the form before the final submission.