ESIC SSO Exam Date 2022
|Stages of Examination||Exam Dates|
|ESIC SSO Phase 1 Prelims Exam Date||To Be Out Soon|
|ESIC SSO Phase 2 Mains Exam Date||To Be Out Soon|
ESIC SSO Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test
|To Be Out Soon|
ESIC SSO Exam 2022 - Overview
|Exam Conducting Body||Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||Social Security Officer/Manager Gr. II/Superintendent|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Online Application Mode||Online|
|Online Registration||12th March to 12th April 2022|
|Job Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Job Location||Across India|
|ESIC SSO Salary||Rs. 44,900-1,42,400|
ESIC SSO Apply Online Link Here
Apply Now for ESIC SSO 2022.
ESIC SSO Application Process
Prerequisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should,
- photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- signature (with black ink)
- left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a handwritten declaration (on white paper with black ink) (text given below)
- ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- (ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- (iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
- (iv) The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows
- "I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required."
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
The candidates have to pay the required application fee for ESIC SSO Recruitment 2022 which has been given below:
|SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 250/-|
|All other categories||Rs. 500/-|
Steps to Apply for ESIC SSO Exam Online
- Step 1. Use the link "Apply Online" link to land on the Registration page.
- Step 2. Click on the link given in the top right corner that reads "Click here for New Registrations".
- Step 3. You will be redirected to a new page. Read the instructions carefully and click on "continue".
- Step 4. You will see the application form. Fill in all your personal, educational, professional information here. Update and Save the form.
- Step 5. Upload Photograph and Signature
- Step 6. Click on Submit and Make the Payment.