SIDBI Grade A 2023 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of SIDBI Grade A 2022 is an online examination comprising of objective test as well as descriptive test followed by Personal Interview. Candidates who qualify based on the minimum cut -off marks decided by SIDBI, would be called for interview.
|Sr.No.||Name of the Test|
|1||English Language||Objective||30||30||20 Minutes|
(With special reference to Banking and Financial Sectorand Economic and
|3||Reasoning Aptitude||Objective||40||60||40 Minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||Objective||40||60||30 Minutes|
| ||TOTAL|| ||160||200||120 Minutes|
| ||Online descriptive test:Candidates will be required to answer by typing on computer|
Comprising of two Essays on Financial / Banking / Economic and Social Issues in India (20 Marks each) and one Business LetterWriting (10 Marks)
Note: It is essential to attempt all three questions.
|TOTAL|| ||163||250||180 Minutes|
- All tests, except test of English Language and Descriptive test will be provided in both English and Hindi.
- All the objective questions will have multiple choices. Out of the five answers, to a question only one will be the correct answer. The Candidate will have to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click' that alternative which you feel is appropriate/ correct. The alternative/ option that the candidate has clicked on will be treated as his/her answer to that question.
- For objective type of tests, there will be penalty for wrong answers marked by the candidates. For every wrong answer marked by a candidate, 1/4 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- Cutoffs may be applied in two stages:
-On scores in individual tests
-On Total Score
- The total marks of the examination will be 250 which include 50 marks of the English Descriptive Section.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of marks scored in objective and descriptive section taken together against full marks of 250. The Descriptive Test will be evaluated only for those candidates who qualify in the Objective type of tests (on total and individual sections of objective tests) and are ranked adequately high as per total marks in the objective test.