SBI CBO Application Form
SBI CBO has released notification(Advertisement No. CRPD/ CBO/ 2021-22/19) of 1,422 vacancies for the post of CBO(Circle Based Officer) on October 17, 2022. The SBI CBO application process started on October 18 and the last date to apply for SBI CBO is November 7 2022.
SBI CBO 2022 Overview
|Exam Conducting Body||State Bank of India(SBI)|
|Post Name||Circle Based Officer (CBO)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Online application date||October 18 to November 7, 2022|
|Exam Rounds||Online Test & Interview|
SBI CBO Apply Online - Important Dates
|SBI Circle Based Officer Notification||October 17, 2022|
|SBI CBO Apply Online Starts||October 18, 2022|
|Online Registration Ends on||November 9, 2022|
|Online Fee Payment||October 18 to November 9, 2022|
|Last Date for Editing the Application||November 9, 2022|
|Last Date of Printing Online Application||November 9, 2022|
|SBI CBO Call Letter||November Onwards|
|SBI CBO 2021 Exam Date||December 4, 2022|
|SBI CBO 2021 Interview||To Be Notified|
|SBI Circle-Based Officer Result||To Be Notified|
Steps to Apply Online for SBI CBO
Follow these below mentioned steps to apply online for SBI CBO:
- Visit the official website or use the direct link provided above.
- Select the " Click here for new registration" option
- Fill in the necessary details for SBI CBO like date of birth, name, age, gender, contact number, email id etc
- A login id will be created automatically, use the login if and password to continue the further process.
- Upload photograph and scanned signature in the format as prescribed by the SBI (Photograph dimensions - 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm, White background, Size - 20KB to 50KB, signature size- 10KB to 20KB)
- Fill all the educational qualifications, professional qualifications and work experience
- Submit and check preview, make any corrections if required
- Save and proceed to payment using debit/ credit card, internet banking or UPI methods
- Submit the application and take a printout for future reference.
Important Documents for SBI CBO Online Application
The following documents are required to be uploaded during the application process:
- Recent passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- ID Proof
- Date of Birth Proof
- Educational qualification certificates
- 10th or 12th mark sheet to show proof of local language studied for the state applied
- Professional degree certificates (MBA/CA/CS/ICWA etc)
- Certification for JAIIB, CAIIB, NISM etc
- Work experience certificates
- Salary Slip or Form-16
Note: Photograph and signature in JPEG format and all other documents as PDF
Important Points to Know Before Applying Online
• The candidate has to apply for a vacancy in one state only. A candidate applying against a vacancy of one State will not be eligible to apply against the vacancy of any other state.
• Candidature of the applicant will be considered only against the vacancies in the State for which he/ she has applied/ opted. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise.
• Selected candidates will be posted in the Circle of that State against whose vacancy they are selected.
• The selected candidates will not be entitled to inner-circle transfer up to his/ her promotion to SMGS-IV Grade OR 12 years of service, whichever is later.