OSCB Banking Assistant Vacancy 2022
The Odisha State Co-operative Bank Ltd. has issued the notification for the recruitment to the post of Banking Assistant Grade-II on 17-12-2021. The residents of Odisha state can make an application on the official website. The candidates should apply through online registration on its website for OSCB Banking Assistant Vacancy. The eligible candidates should make applications between 29-12-2021 and 17-01-2022. The exams will be held in two stages – online preliminary exams and online mains exams. The online prelims exams will be held on 13th March 2022, whereas the online mains exams are tentative to be held in April/ May 2022.
The selected candidates will be deployed in the state of Odisha after the conclusion of the selection process. The candidates who have cleared the Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and have professional knowledge of computer applications are eligible for the post. The age limit for the post lies between 21 years and 32 years.
OSCB Banking Assistant Vacancy
The OSCB has released the vacancies in different District Central Cooperative Banks (DCCBs) across the state. Check the below table to understand the bifurcations of vacancies throughout the DCCBs:
I. General Recruitment:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Bank||ST (22.5%)||SC (16.25%)||SEBC (OBC) (11.25%)||General (UR)||Total|
II. Special Recruitment is undertaken for pending vacancies:
|Sr. No||Name of the Bank||ST (22.5%)||SC (16.25%)||SEBC (OBC) (11.25%)||General (UR)||Total|
- In the above total vacancies of 470, the OSCB has reserved the 19 vacancies for Persons with Disabilities, Hard of Hearing, with Low Vision, Locomotive Disability that includes dwarfism, leprosy cured, and acid attack victims.
- The Bank has reserved 14 vacancies for ex-Servicemen candidates and 5 vacancies for Sportsman candidates.
- The OSCB will appoint the successful candidates if the suitable candidates for the above-reserved categories are unavailable or not selected.
- These vacancies are released provisionally, and the OSCB can enhance or reduce these vacancies based on the requirement by the Bank.
OSCB Banking Assistant Application Process
The candidates willing to make an application for the above vacancies should apply on the official website of the Bank. Let's give a glance at the application process of the Banking Assistant Grade-II:
- Visit the official website.
- Before initiating the application process, the candidates should be ready with the scanned image of the following documents. They must upload these documents on the separate links for them:
- Photograph Image
- Left thumb impression
- Hand-written self Declaration image
- The candidates should be careful while scanning the documents regarding their dimensions, file size, and other aspects to avoid rejecting the application.
- Select "apply online for recruitment of Banking Assistant" present on the home web page.
- Register yourself on the website
- Log in with the help of your registration No. and password allotted to you and communicated via email.
- Fill the application form with all our details. The candidates should possess the certificates and documents provided in the application form.
- Upload the scanned documents on the links provided in the application form.
- Pay application fees/ Intimation charges through online payment- SC/ ST- Rs. 600/- and Unreserved /SEBC- Rs. 1000/- (both inclusive of GST).
- After verifying all the details, submit the application.
- Candidates should preserve the details of their email ID and mobile no. and keep them active till the recruitment process is concluded. The Bank will communicate with the candidates regarding call letters and other essential information through these channels.
- Candidates will be required to produce the documents for the information provided in the application. Thus, they should be careful while providing information regarding such documents.
- You can't withdraw an online application once it is submitted and payment of application fees is done. Therefore, candidates should be careful since they will not get a refund of the application fees.
- They also can't change the address and details mentioned in the application after its final submission.
- The candidate who has been sentenced for any offence which involves moral turpitude and such sentence has not been reversed, or the offence is not condoned.
- Also, the person dismissed from the service provided to Cooperative Institutions, PSUs, Local authorities, State/Central Govt. will be ineligible for the appointment.
- Reservations are provided as per the relevant Act/ Regulations/ Rules/ Guidelines of Odisha State Government.
Specific Instructions for Reserved category candidates while making an application under OSCB Banking Assistant Vacancy Specified Category
- To claim the reservation of the specified category, the candidates should possess the Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the specified format on the guidelines of the Government of India. This condition is applicable in the case of SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates.
- Such a certificate should not be issued before publishing the advertisement for the recruitment.
- Suppose the candidates belong to the OBC category. In that case, the certificate should contain the specific clause mentioning that the candidate doesn't belong to the Creamy Layer Section, which is excluded from the privileges of the reservation for the Backward Classes in the Civil Posts and services under the Odisha Govt.
- Only the OBC Caste Certificate that mentions the Non-creamy Layer clause dated on or after 01.04.2021 and the precise caste name will be eligible certificates to claim the benefit of reservation.
- The Ex-Serviceman should produce the Discharge Certificate or Pension Payment Order and documentary proof of rank last/ presently held at the time of joining.
- The candidates still providing service in Defence Service should provide a certificate from the Competent Authority confirming they are relieved from the defence services on or before joining the service.
The candidates in this job will be working from the office, and this post will provide job security and liberal educational qualifications. Therefore, the candidates can succeed with flying colors with proper planning and preparation strategy.