LIC ADO 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates eligible for recruitment are classified into three categories, namely:
- LIC Agents Category (An individual appointed or engaged by LIC Of India for the purpose of soliciting or procuring insurance business including business relating to the continuance, renewal or revival of policies of insurance pertaining to LIC Of India; OR (ii) An individual who has been appointed as an agent under the Life Insurance Corporation of India (Agents) Regulations, 2017)
- LIC Employees Category (a confirmed whole-time salaried employee of LIC Of India belonging to Class III cadre)
- Others Category (Open Market).
Age (As on 01.01.2023)
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 30 years
In other words, candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.2002 (both days inclusive) as on 01.01.2023. Upper age limit is relaxable for certain categories.
A candidate should possess Bachelor's Degree of a University in India that is established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
- Results should have been declared on or before 01.01.2023.
- Proper documents from the Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.01.2023 have to be submitted at the time of the interview. The date of passing the examination which is reckoned for eligibility will be the date of passing, appearing on the mark sheet /provisional certificate.
- It is clarified that the spouse of an agent shall not be eligible for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer.