IDBI Executive 2021 Exam Pattern
For the post of IDBI bank executive, candidates will have to appear for an Online test and the exam pattern for the same is mentioned below:
IDBI Bank Executive 2021- Exam Pattern
An online test will be conducted to screen the candidates.
The subject-wise time and marking criteria are mentioned below.
|Sl. No.||Particulars||Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|2||Working-level knowledge of the English language||50||50|
| ||Grand Total||150||150|
- Except for the test of the English language, the test for other exams can be answered both in English and in Hindi.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will get deducted from the total marks arrived. If the candidate leaves any questions unanswered, no marks will get deducted.
- The candidate must bring his/her ID proof on the date of examination. The ID proof may be a voter Id card, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- The final selection of the candidate depends on the marks scored in the online test and the result of the medical examination.
- The total duration of the test is 90 minutes.