IDBI Assistant Manager 2023 Notification
The notification PDF of IDBI AM was released on February 17, 2023. This notification has all the important details such as details of vacancies, exam pattern, eligibility criteria, important dates etc. Please go through each item carefully as overlooking of any fact may lead to the cancellation of your candidature. Let's have a look at all the important details.
IDBI AM 2023 Overview
|Organisation||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Online Registration||February 17-28, 2023|
|Probation Period||1 Year |
|Educational Qualification||Graduate |
|Experience||Minimum 2 years of experience in Banking financial service and Insurance Sector|
|Age||21 - 30|
|Selection Process||Online Test (OT) => Document Verification (DV) => Personal Interview (PI) => Pre Recruitment Medical Test (PRMT)|
|Pay Scale||36000- 1490(7)- 46430- 1740(2)– 49910– 1990(7)- 63840(17 years)|
IDBI AM 2023 Vacancies
Have a look at the category-wise vacancies details below:
|Total Number of Vacancies #||Reserved for|
IDBI AM 2023 Important Dates
Have a look at the list of important dates provided below. Please note that you should apply well in advance and not wait for the last date. Also, considering the fact that IDBI AM exam will be held in the month of April 2023, you should get started with your preparation as well.
|1.||Cut-off date for eligibility criteria of Age & Qualification||January 01, 2023|
|2.||Online Registration (only)|
February 17-28, 2023
|3.||Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges – (Online mode only)|
|4.||Tentative Date of Online Test*||April, 2023|
IDBI AM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Graduate from a recognized university.
- Passing only a diploma course will not be considered as qualifying the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheets (year/semester wise or consolidated) and Degree/ Provisional Degree Certificate issued by the University showing that he/ she is a graduate as on January 01, 2023 before registration.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge of computer is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 30 years
In other words, the candidate must have been born not earlier than January 02, 1993 and not later than January 01, 2002 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes Non-Creamy Layer (NCL)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under "The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 "||10 years|
Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct
or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment.
|5||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Minimum 2 years of experience in Banks and financial service (including but not limited to Micro Finance Institutions/ Non Banking Financial Companies/ Cooperative Banks/ Regional Rural Banks/ Fintech Companies) & Insurance Sector. Experience should be Full time & as a permanent employee (Experience below 06 months in any organization will not be reckoned).
Experience through an outsourcing vendor, service provider, KPO/BPO / IT support services provider or any akin / similar entity , third party payrolls, On contract (any entity) will not be considered.
IDBI AM 2023 Selection Procedure
Online Test (OT) => Document Verification (DV) => Personal Interview (PI) => Pre Recruitment Medical Test (PRMT).
Online Test Exam Pattern
|Name of the Test/Section||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60|
Composite time of 2 hours
|4.||General/Economy/Banking Awareness/ Computer/IT||60||60|
- The above tests except the tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Candidates have to qualify in each of the four tests/ sections, by securing cut-off marks as decided by the Bank.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- The category wise merit/wait list of the candidates will be prepared as per the following formula: Final Score = 3/4 of Online Test Score +1/4 of Interview Score
IDBI AM 2023 How to Apply?
Candidates can apply through online application, from February 17, 2023 to February 28, 2023 both dates inclusive. Application in any other mode will not be accepted.
- Rs 200/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates (Only Intimation Charges)
- Rs 1000/- for all other candidates (Application Fees and Intimation Charges)