IBPS RRB PO Salary
IBPS RRB PO Salary is given in the official notification for the IBPS RRB PO Exam. As per the available information, the basic pay for IBPS RRB PO is Rs. 36000. The salary structure for Probationary Officers in Regional Rural Banks becomes more attractive after considering allowances and benefits. Below mentioned is the complete details of IBPS RRB PO Salary 2023.
The In-hand IBPS RRB salary for the different Assistant & Officer Scale posts are as follows:
IBPS RRB Posts IBPS RRB salary (In-hand Salary)
|IBPS RRB Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs. 15000 – Rs.19000|
|IBPS RRB Officer (Scale I)||Rs. 29,000 – Rs. 33,000|
IBPS RRB PO (Officer Scale 1) Salary
IBPS RRB Salary varies depending on the posts. IBPS RRB officers can expect an amount of Rs. 43,000/- to 47,000/- for the PO posts. Below is the detailed description of the salary of the scale 1 IBPS RRB PO.
- The starting Basic pay for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 is 23,700/-
- The In-hand Salary at present varies from Rs.43,000 – 47,000 at 100% D.A.
- After the selection of the candidate for the post of Officer Scale-I, he/she will need to undergo training for 2 years under the probationary period. During the probationary period, the candidate will receive a fixed amount that is usually less than the normal pay scale.
- After completion of the probationary period, the candidates will be promoted to the Assistant Manager post.
IBPS RRB PO Salary | Basic Pay & In-hand Salary
IBPS RRB Officer Scale- I or PO Pay Scale is Rs. 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42021.
Annual IncrementsIBPS RRB PO In-hand Salary
|Starting Pay||Rs. 23700|
|Rs. 980 for the first 7 years||Rs. 30650|
|Rs. 1145 for the next 2 years||Rs. 32850|
|Rs. 1310 for the next 7 years||Rs. 42021|
IBPS RRB Other Allowances
Apart from the basic pay, the officers are entitled to the following allowances and perks:
- Dearness Allowance
- Special Allowance
- House Rent Allowance / Leased Accommodation
- Conveyance Allowance
- Furniture Allowance
- Household Cleaning Expenses
- Leave Encashment
- Leave Travel Concession
- Medical Reimbursement
- National Pension Scheme
- Newspaper Allowance
- Travelling Allowance
IBPS RRB PO Allowances in percentage form are as follows:
|Dearness Allowance||75.9% of the basic pay.|
|House Rent Allowance|
For Rural Areas: 5% of the basic pay
For Semi-urban Areas: 7.5% of the basic pay
For Urban Areas: 10% of the basic pay
|Special Allowances||7.75% of the basic pay.|
|Other Allowances (Depends on Bank to the bank)|
Newspaper Allowance (200 per month In case of PO)
Medical Reimbursement (8000 per year in case of Scale-1 and 2200 in case of office Assistant)
entertainment (400 Rs for 3 months and 1200 for a year in case of PO)