FCI Manager 2022 Job Profile
An FCI Manager is a front line manager in different cadres. His primary responsibilities are:
- To allocate work to his subordinates, frequently check registers and records
- To submit meticulous scrutiny of data, rule position, precedents, facts etc. to his superiors and to help his superiors in decision making
- To ensure that disposal of cases are done timely
- To function as a store keeper and take precautions and actions to maintain stocks in coordination with QC/ Engineering/Labour etc.
- To prioritize the issue of stocks for different schemes like TPDS/ OWS/ SGRY etc.
- To maximize the delivery of stocks by avoiding double handling
- To interact with agricultural universities/ institutions/ government authorities and to seek their guidance in relevant matters
- To conduct frequent inspections, bring out discrepancies, pitfalls, deterioration of stock etc in the knowledge of his superiors and take remedial measures to keep such activities in check.