EPFO SSA 2023 Selection Procedure
Phase I Online Exam => Phase II-Computer Skill Test
Phase I Online Exam
|Name of the Test (Objective Tests)||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
2 Hours and 30
minutes (150 Minutes)
|2||General Knowledge/ General Awareness||30||120|
|4||General English with *Comprehension||50||200|
- Each question shall have 4 marks each.
- The marks obtained in Phase–I will be considered for final selection on merit.
- For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
- *English comprehension shall be objective.
- Total marks 600.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-II in the ratio of 1:10 i.e. about 10 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of their performance in Phase-I.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated following standard practice to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions.
Phase II-Computer Skill Test
Candidates will be required to appear for the Skill Test to assess speed and accuracy for Data Entry Work. A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer. (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to 10500 Key Depression Per Hour (KDPH) / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word for Data Entry Work. Candidates short-listed for Skill Test will have to appear for a Skill Test.
Note:- Computer Skill Test will be qualifying in nature. Marks obtained will not be reckoned for merit ranking.