EPFO SSA 2023 Eligibility Criteria
If you want to apply for the EPFO SSA 2023 exam, you need to meet some eligibility criteria. These are:
- You must be a citizen of India.
- You must have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- You must be between 18 and 27 years of age as on the closing date of the application.
- You must have basic computer knowledge and a typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer. (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to 10500 Key Depression per Hour (KDPH) / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word for Data Entry Work. Time allowed - ten minutes.
- 3.3Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed Essential qualification
SHOULD NOT APPLY.
If you satisfy these criteria, you can fill the online application form and pay the fee. The selection process will consist of three stages: preliminary exam, main exam and skill test.