ECGC PO Vacancy 2022
The number of available positions for the ECGC PO Vacancy 2022 has been released. Aspirants can look at the openings announced vacancies for various jobs under the ECGC PO Exam 2022:
|Type of Vacancies||Backlog Vacancies||New Vacancies|
ECGC PO Eligibility Criteria 2022
Applicants who want to work as Probationary Officers at the ECGC should apply for the ECGC PO Vacancy 2022. Before applying for a position, candidates should review the qualifying requirements. Aspirants for the ECGC PO Examination should verify that they meet the minimum eligibility requirements for the recruiting process.
Any applicant for the ECGC PO examination should be one of the following:
- An Indian citizen or,
- Citizen of Nepal or
- Citizen of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan refugee who arrived in India before January 1, 1962, to settle permanently in India or
- A person of Indian descent who has moved to India permanently from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, East African countries United Republic of Tanzania, Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, Zaire, and Vietnam.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
The maximum age relaxed for various categories are as follows:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities as defined under "The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers, along with Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs), who have served in the military for at least 5 years and been removed on completion of the task (as well as those whose task is expected to be completed within one year of the last date of receiving the application) other than by expulsion or discharge due to improper conduct, inefficiency, or physical impairment attributable to the military: 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
- Applicant must be a graduate of a recognised Indian institution in any area.
- By the 31st of January 2022, applicants should have their degree and supporting documentation.
- The ECGC PO examination is not open to students in their last year of college.
- The ECGC PO notice does not specify a minimum percentage of marks that candidates must have.
ECGC PO Application Process 2022
On its main site, the ECGC publishes the ECGC PO Job Application Form. Applicants should carefully review the qualifying conditions and exam pattern, and apply only if they are qualified for the position based on the parameters established by the authorities. Applicants must follow the steps outlined below to register for ECGC PO 2022:
- Check the official site of the ECGC.
- On the main page, click the 'Career' tab.
- Choose 'Current Openings' from the drop-down menu.
- Then press the Apply button.
- Create a new registration for yourself.
- Fill up the details for the ECGC PO application and submit it.
- Finish the ECGC Online Application 2022. Upload your papers and finish the ECGC Online Application 2022.
- Pay the full amount and submit the ECGC PO Online application in its form.
The ECGC PO Application cost must be paid to finish the ECGC PO application procedure. If an applicant fails to pay the ECGC PO filing fee, their application will be denied. Check out the ECGC PO Application Fee by Category, which varies for different candidates. The following are the specific details:
|Category ||ECGC PO Application Fee|
|For others||₹ 850/-|