SSC CHSL 2023 Syllabus
Knowing the syllabus is very helpful for the candidates in preparing for the exam. This section deals with the syllabus of SSC CHSL exam.
The SSC CHSL exam consists of three stages
- Tier-2 (Subjective)
- Tier-3 (Skill Test)
SSC CHSL Tier I Syllabus
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)
|English Language (Basic Knowledge)
|Profit & Loss
|Mixtures and Allegations
|Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Surds and Indices
|Work and Time
|Fill in the blanks
|Time and Distance
|Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting
|Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
|Awards and Honors
|One Word Substitution
|Books and Authors
|Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
|Sequence and Series
|Permutation, Combination and Probability
SSC CHSL Tier II Syllabus
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in ‘Pen and Paper' Mode. The duration of the Descriptive Paper will be for one hour (20 minutes compensatory time will also be provided to the candidates eligible for scribe as per Para 8.1 and 8.2 above). The Paper will comprise of writing Essay/ Letter/ Application/ Precis etc.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will be awarded zero marks.
|National Interest, Finance and Economy Ecological Issues, Politics, Social Issues, Schemes and Governance, Sports Technology, Geopolitics, Environmental Concerns, etc.
|Letter and Application Writing
|Official Appreciation, Suggestion, Follow up or Feedback, Complaints, Other Applications, etc.
SSC CHSL Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted on the computers provided by the Commission or its authorized agency.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be conducted in the cities where Regional Offices of the Commission are located or as decided by the Commission.
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be of qualifying nature.
- Errors in the Skill Test will be calculated up to 2 decimal places.