RSMSSB JE Exam Pattern
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) will conduct a written examination for the recruitment of Junior Engineers (JEs) in various disciplines. The exam pattern for the RSMSSB JE 2023 is as follows:
- The exam will be of objective type and will consist of multiple choice questions.
- The exam will be conducted in two parts.
- Part A will consist of 40 questions of General Knowledge of Rajasthan. Each question will carry 1 mark.
- Part B will consist of 80 questions of the concerned subject that a candidate has chosen for the exam. Each question will carry 1 mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.33 marks for each wrong answer.
- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The total marks of the exam will be 120.
The following are the subjects that will be covered in Part B of the exam:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
The candidates who are eligible for the RSMSSB JE 2023 recruitment can download the official syllabus from the website of the RSMSSB. The candidates should prepare well for the exam and should practice solving multiple choice questions. The candidates should also be familiar with the negative marking scheme.