RBI Assistant 2023 Application Form
Filling the application correctly is vital to your success in this exam. Here is a step-by-step procedure to fill the application form on the RBI website.
- Step 1: Go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option "Recruitment for the post of Assistant".
- Step 2: To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- Step 3: A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Note this down.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form carefully and verify/get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct before final submission.
- Step 5: No change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Step 6: Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details and ‘Save & Next' buttons.
- Step 7: Proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Step8: Fill in other details in the Application Form carefully.
- Step 9: Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Step 10: Click on the ‘Payment' Tab and proceed with payment.
Candidates are advised to register as per the above steps and carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application is possible/ entertained after submission of the application. Candidates should refer to the Official notification for steps to fill out the online application form.
Prerequisites for RBI Assistant Online Application 2023
Before applying online, candidates should,
- Keep a scanned copy of the photograph and signature ready.
- The size of the photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the photograph must be of passport size. Both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. Permissible file size of the photograph must be of minimum 20 KB and of maximum 50 KB and that of the signature must be of minimum 10 KB and of maximum 20 KB.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- Must have a valid personal Email ID. This should be maintained till the completion of the recruitment process