OSCB Assistant Manager Eligibility 2022
The Odisha State Co-operative Bank Ltd (OSCB) has issued a notification to recruit candidates for Assistant Manager Grade-II positions in the Odisha State District Co-operative Banks. Residents of Odisha are eligible to apply for these positions as per OSCB Assistant Manager Eligibility. They must submit an online application on the OSCB's official website before the deadline for submission of online applications. The OSCB has announced the opening of a window for 255 positions. Successful individuals would be assigned to Central Co-operative Banks in various categories through a fair counselling procedure. They will use performance in the preliminary test, main exam, and viva voce to make the final decision. The online application started on 29th December 2021 and will continue till 17th January 2022. The Preliminary examination will be conducted on 6th March 2022, followed by the Mains examination in April/ May 2022.
OSCB Assistant Manager Eligibility
Before beginning the application process, candidates should review the OSCB Eligibility Criteria. The OSCB eligibility standards are requirements that candidates must meet to be considered for the position. Education, age restriction, candidate's residence, and other factors are among the criteria for OSCB eligibility, which are detailed below:
Applicants must be residents of Odisha, regardless of the DCCBs' geographical territory or operating area.
To apply for the different roles under OSCB recruiting, candidates must be a graduate in any field from a recognised institution. The OSCB Notification PDF has no information on the needed minimum percentage of marks.
Individuals who want to apply for OSCB Recruitment 2022 must be between 21 and 32 years old. Age relaxation is available to candidates who fall into one of the following restricted categories:
- For applicants from SC/ST/SEBC/Women, the maximum age restriction is relaxed by 5 years. The acronym SEBC stands for Socially and Economically Backward Classes, including OBC.
- According to the Odisha Ex-Servicemen (Recruitment to State Civil Service and Posts) Rules, 1985, applicants in the PWD category and Ex-Servicemen had their upper age restriction relaxed by ten years.
- Applicants that fall into more than one of the aforementioned categories will be eligible for just one type of relaxation, i.e. the most favourable type to them.
- Ex-Servicemen who plan to retire within six months of the online application deadline may enrol for the above-mentioned position after getting a NOC from the authorised authorities. The NOC must include appointment date, retirement, and years of service. During certificate verification, applicants will be required to produce their discharge certificates.
|SC/ST/Women Candidates||5 years|
|PWD Candidates||10 Years|
|Ex-servicemen||Depending on their extent of defence service|
If a person falls into more than one category, he will only receive benefits from one of them.
Disqualification of the Candidates
The OSCB may reject applicants from OSCB Recruitment if they meet the following criteria:
- In the event of a misunderstanding, incorrect information suppression, or online application manipulation.
- Any candidate convicted of a crime of moral turpitude whose sentence has not been overturned shall be disqualified.
- Any individual fired from a business service, a public utility, a local government, or a state or federal government department will be ineligible.
- An individual who has been found ineligible to work for the institution due to the OCSB Act 1962 shall not be considered for employment.
- Applicants who applied previously in response to the RCS, Odisha, advertisement dated 13th March 2020, will have to reapply in response to the present advertisement. When reapplying, there will be no examination cost.
- Online applications will be accepted.
- Before applying, candidates must check that they meet the qualifying requirements.
- Candidates are encouraged to complete the application form well before the deadline, which is 17th January 2022.
- There is a limit of one application per person.
- It is not possible to get a refund for the application cost.
- On the OSCB website, call letters will be provided.
You may begin your preparation in earnest now that you are aware of the OSCB Assistant Manager Eligibility and whether you are eligible to apply or not. Obtain the necessary books. Make a timetable for yourself. Study the topics thoroughly and methodically. You must study diligently and recall what you learn since both the preliminary and main exams are objective-type multiple-choice question assessments. Negative marking will be used, so use your knowledge wisely during the test. A little sloppiness might cost you valuable marks. Study hard and take the next step with confidence. You will undoubtedly succeed.