Nainital Bank Exam 2023- Admit Card
The bank will issue the admit cards to all the eligible applicants and upload them on its official web portal. We recommend all applicants to keep checking the site to see the updates as the bank generally releases the admit cards 10 to 15 days before the exam date. As the exam date is still to be announced, aspirants need to be vigilant and keep checking the site.
All applicants must download the admit card from the site and carry its hard copy and other mandatory documents to appear for the online written exam. If they fail to do so, the exam conducting authority will not allow them to enter the exam venue and appear for the exam. The admit card is crucial for all aspirants as that carries the personal details of the applicants and significant importance regarding the exam and the examination halls. Read further to know the steps to download the admit card and documents required to appear for the exam.
Step-by-Step Process to Download the Admit Card
- Visit the official web portal of Nainital Bank.
- Select the "Recruitments/Results" button.
- Search for the link to Download Nainital Bank PO (MT) & Clerk Admit Card.
- Click on that link, a new window will pop up asking for your credentials.
- Enter all required details like Registration Number, Password, Date of Birth, and submit.
- Your admit card will open as a PDF file in a different tab.
- Cross-check your personal details mentioned on the admit card.
- If everything appears fine to you, download the PDF file to your system.
- Print your Nainital Bank Exam 2023 Admit Card and keep it with other mandatory documents to take with you on the day of the written test.
Details to Check on Nainital Bank Exam Admit Card 2023
We advise all applicants appearing for the Nainital Bank MT Exam 2023 to cross-check the details mentioned on the admit card. It is necessary to check any discrepancies because if the details mentioned on the admit card do not match with the details on the identification proof, you will not get entry into the examination hall.
Some details that candidates must check on the Nainital Bank PO and Clerk admit card are:
- Applicant's Name
- Applicant's Father's/Mother's/Guardian's Name
- Applicant's Roll Number
- Applicant's Gender
- Applicant's Date of Birth
- Applicant's Category
- Applicant's Photograph
- Examination Name and Code
- Examination Date, Time, and Duration
- Reporting Time
- Examination Centre Code and Address
- Instructions to the candidates
- Signature of Applicant and Exam Counsellor
If there is any discrepancy or mismatch in details, applicants must contact the Nainital Bank Exam conducting authority as soon as possible and correct them before the exam.
Mandatory Documents for Nainital Bank Exam 2023
We have already mentioned that all applicants must carry their admit cards to the exam centre without fail. They also need some mandatory documents that will help in their identity verification at the entry gate of the examination hall.
- A printed copy of the Nainital Bank Exam 2023 admit card
- Any Original valid ID Proof and its 2 photocopies (either Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, or Passport)
- Two recent coloured passport size photographs