IBPS PO 2023 Eligibility Criteria
IBPS PO 2023 recruitment notification is now released. We are updating the elgibility criteria including the age limit, educational qualification, nationalitty & age relaxation etc. As the notification is now out so, before filling out the online application form, make sure that you have checked all important details related to this. IBPS PO Exam Eligibility Criteria is divided into three heads: nationality, educational qualification, and age.
The minimum educational qualification required to be considered eligible for appearing in the IBPS PO 2023 exam is as follows:
Age Limit (01.08.2023)
Minimum: 20 years and Maximum: 30 years
Age Relaxations for upper Age Limit for Reserved Categories
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe
|Other Backward Classes Non-Creamy Layer
| 3 years
|Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers, which includes ECOs/ SSCOs. These candidates must have gained at least 5 yrs of military service and have been released on completion of the assignment, including those whose assignment is due within a year.
|Persons affected by the riots of 1984
- The relaxation for the maximum age limit for candidates from Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Caste and Other Backward Class is on a cumulative basis.
- If the Schedule Tribes candidate has any physical disability, the candidate gets a relaxation of a maximum of 15 years for the upper- age limit. No other exemptions will be allowed.
- No upper age limit relaxations will be given to General and EWS candidates.
- The candidate seeking age relaxation shall produce relevant documents both in original as well as photocopies to prove their claim.
- An Ex-Serviceman who has already availed the benefits provided to the candidate as an ex- Serviceman for re-employment will not get the benefit a second time.
- No reservation for Ex-servicemen in the Officer Cadre.
A candidate must be either –
- A Citizen of India
- A Subject of Nepal
- A Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India prior to 1st January 1962 intending to live in India permanently.
- Persons of Indian origin who migrated from Vietnam/ Ethiopia/ Zaire/ Malawi/ Zambia / Tanzania/ Uganda/ Kenya/ Sri Lanka/ Burma /Pakistan, intending to reside permanently in India, will be eligible.
Candidates belonging to categories 2,3,4, and 5 should produce an eligibility certificate from the Indian Government whenever asked by IBPS.
Educational Qualification As on (21.08.2023)
The minimum educational qualification required to be considered eligible for appearing in the IBPS PO 2022 exam is a degree or graduation in any discipline. All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 10.11.2021.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.