Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 Eligibility Criteria
All those candidates who would be applying for the Delhi Police Head Constable position must meet the following eligibility criteria as notified by the recruitment board.
- Candidates applying for Delhi Police Head Constable 2022 must have passed 10+2 (Class 12th) from a recognized institution.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2022)
- Candidates should be of a minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 25 years of age.
- Candidates must not be born before 02-01- 1997 and not later than 01-01-2004.
- There will be an age relaxation given to certain candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe||30 years|
|OBC (notified in the Central List and the List issued by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi)||28 years|
Widows/divorced women and women judicially
separated from their husbands and who are not re-married
|35 years (38 years for OBC, 40 years for SCs/STs)|
Sportsmen/sportswomen of distinction who have
represented a State at the National level or the Country at the International level in
sports during the preceding three years from the date of advertisement of vacancies.
|Departmental candidates of Delhi Police||40 years (43 years for OBC & 45 years for SCs/STs)|
|Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates||35 years (38 years for OBC, 40 years for SCs/STs)|
- Must have speed in English Typing on Computer with 30 words per minute.
- Speed in Hindi Typing on Computer with 25 words per minute.