CRPF ASI/HCM Syllabus
Hindi / English language
- Ability to understand correct English
- basic comprehension and writing ability, etc.
- error recognition
- fill in the blanks (using verbs, prepositions, articles etc)
- Sentence Structure
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc.
- Both verbal and non-verbal reasoning.
- similarities and differences
- arithmetical computation and other analytical functions
- Venn diagrams
- Relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
- Number Systems
- L.C.M., H.C.F.
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss, Discount
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs, etc.
The candidate's perceptual accuracy and aptitude will be tested.
Ability to notice similarities and differences between the pairs of names and numbers will be checked.
Perceptual accuracy and aptitude will also be assessed
The ability to handle office routine work like filing, abbreviating, indexing, etc will be tested.