AAI JE ATC 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Full Time Regular Bachelors' Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics.
Full Time Regular Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum).
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard (the candidate shall have passed English as one of the subject in 10th or 12th standard).
- No experience is essential.
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate should be from a Recognized/Deemed university or from an apex institution i.e. (IIT/IIMs/XLRI/TISS etc.) recognized by Govt. of India
- Percentage of marks: - Minimum 60% marks or equivalent for Bachelor's Degree and also for P.G. Degree/Diploma including MBA.
Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2023.
Age Relaxations are applicable as per the below information:
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates. Vacancies reserved for OBC category are meant for candidates belonging to ‘Non-creamy layer' as per the guidelines of Govt. of India on the subject.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PWD candidates where post is identified suitable for relevant category of disability, supported by certificate of disability issued on or before 21.01.2023 by the competent authority.
- For Ex-Servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India order issued from time to time.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- For Post Code-04, age relaxation up to the age of 35 years for widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried, subject to production of:
- Death Certificate of husband and affidavit that the candidate has not remarried, in case of widows
- Certified copy of the Court Order conveying divorce or judicial separation and affidavit that the candidate has not remarried, in case of legally divorced women.
- The date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination certificates will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.