SEBI Grade A 2022 Apply Online – Application Procedure
Use the link given below to Apply Online
|Commencement of online registration of application||05/01/2022|
|Closure of registration of application||24/01/2022|
|Closure for editing application details||24/01/2022|
|Last date for printing your application||20/02/2022|
|Online Fee Payment||05/01/2022 to 24/01/2022|
How to fill the SEBI Grade A 2022 Application Form?
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for
- Application Registration
- Payment of Fees
- Uploading of Photograph
- Uploading of Signature, Left Thumb Impression, and Handwriting declaration
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guidelines for uploading of photograph & signature scan.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having a left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying)
- Scan the handwriting declaration ensuring that the document adheres to the required specifications as given under Guidelines for uploading of handwriting The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows:
"I, (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required."
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile number, which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
9.2.2. Application Procedure
- Use the link given above to redirect you to the application page.
- To register an application, choose the tab "CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION". Enter your Name, Contact details, and Email-ID.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case you are unable to complete the application form in one go, you can save the data already entered by choosing the "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Before submission of the online application, use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- You are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the "FINAL SUBMIT" BUTTON.
- Your name and the name of your Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the "VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS" and "SAVE & NEXT" buttons.
- You can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, Left Thumb Impression, and handwriting declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines detailed under point "C" given below.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before "FINAL SUBMIT".
- Modify details, if required, and click on "FINAL SUBMIT" only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the "PAYMENT" Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on the "SUBMIT" button.
9.2.3. Payment of Fees.
You have to pay the requisite fees/intimation charges only through the ON-LINE Mode.
Guidelines for upload of photograph, signature, left thumb impression & handwriting declaration.
9.2.4. Photograph Image.
- The photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture (4.5cm × 5cm)
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured.
- The size of the file should be between 20kb-50kb.
9.2.5. The Signature, Left thumb, and Handwritten Declaration
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink
- The applicant has to put his left thumb impression on white paper with black or blue.
- The applicant has to write the declaration in English clearly on white paper with black ink.
- The size of the file should be between 10kb – 20kb for signature and left thumb.
- For handwriting declaration size of the file should be 20kb – 50 kb.
Now that you have filled the SEBI Grade A 2020 form, start your preparations ASAP.