On 10th August 2022, the Staff Selection Commission will publish the SSC CPO 2022 recruitment announcement. The SSC Calendar states that the SSC CPO Tier I exam will be held in November 2022. Candidates for the positions of Sub Inspector in the Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in the CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector in the CISF, Inspector postings, and Sub Inspector Posts are recruited through the SSC CPO.candidates must have to start their preparation. So we are providing you best section-wise preparation strategy + details information on each topic so you are easily comfortable with the SSC CPO exam. Firstly look at the exam pattern of SSC CPO 2022.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2022
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration/ Time Allowed|
|Part A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||Two Hours|
|Part B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||50||50|
|Part C||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
|Part D||English Comprehension||50||50|
Preparation For General Intelligence and Reasoning
- The General Intelligence & Reasoning portion is specifically designed to evaluate candidates’ capacity for quick decision-making and thinking. One of the SSC CPO Exam’s more manageable and higher-scoring sections is this one. This section’s level of difficulty is comparatively lower compared to the other areas.
- Analogies, coding and decoding, missing characters, Venn diagrams, syllogisms, and other mathematical processes are given top emphasis in the questions.
- Candidates must have a thorough understanding of the fundamental ideas underlying these subjects.
- Candidates must improve their capacity to think critically and have problem-solving abilities to provide accurate answers when taking the exam.
- There are 50 questions in the section on general intelligence and reasoning.
- Candidates can practice reasoning in their own time so they can devote their time to other courses, therefore check out the SSC CPO Syllabus and Important Books.
- Depending on your level of knowledge and mental prowess, devote at least 1-2 hours a day to this portion.
Preparation For General Knowledge and General Awareness
Comparatively, the General Knowledge and General Awareness section of Paper I is longer. Keep your attention, however, on the key issues and away from the overall subject. Culture, Indian history, geography (India + World), the environment, science & technology, the economy, and politics are the key topics of static GK. However, candidates can succeed in this portion by paying attention to the following SSC CPO SI preparation advice:
- 40 % of questions are on the scientific topic of the SSC CPO Paper-I.
- From seventh to tenth grade, use the fundamental NCERT science textbooks.
- Start solving sample papers and papers from past years to have a better sense of how predictable the question types are.
- Important areas of science include biology, physics, chemistry, nutrition, and the environment.
- Analyzing questions from prior years is crucial.
- The subject with the most activity is current events.
- Read the newspapers every day to improve your current affairs section. It is best to read newspapers like the Hindu, Indian Express, Times of India, etc.
- •Go over crucial details such as names of persons and locations mentioned in the news, names of people who have won major prizes, etc.
- Keep a daily record of significant events to make updates easier.
- Regularly monitor the government’s spending.
Geography & Economics
- Preferably start your preparation with NCERT of Geography from class 7th to 10th and economics book of 11th class only.
- Focus on three major areas- Ancient and Modern.
- ancient history, the questions asked from Buddhism, Jainism, Vedas, and Indus Valley civilization, etc.
Preparation For Quantitative Aptitude
Aspirants must increase their calculating speed in order to pass the quantitative aptitude section. For the arithmetic component, they must acquire quick techniques and shortcuts. Candidates can easily pass the math portion of the SSC CPO with high marks if they devote 3–4 hours per day to quant.
- This is the type of section where problem-solving techniques must be mentioned.
- To get selected, you must perform well on the quantitative portion. Understanding and practice are necessary for this section.
- Follow the NCERT math textbooks for classes 8 through 10 when you first start studying.
- The subjects of algebra, geometry, coordinate geometry, trigonometry, and mensuration also need to be given extra attention.
- Create a chart with all the formulas on it and stick it up in your room. Whenever you have the time, keep reviewing the formulas.
- To help you remember formulas for a longer period of time, try to understand the reasoning behind them.
- Make an effort to spend more time on challenging subjects.
Preparation For English Comprehension
- The SSC CPO test pattern doesn’t really differ substantially from the syllabus. To adequately prepare, applicants must, however, practice this portion for at least 30 to 60 minutes.
- Aspirants need to read English newspapers on a regular basis to focus on growing vocabulary and enhancing grammar. Candidates must read and consume a lot of content, such as newspapers, books, or magazines, to obtain a fundamental knowledge of the flow.
- Review the English questions from tests. You will find it very helpful to become familiar with the exam format by completing English quizzes and practice tests.
- Purchase reference books to aid in SSC CPO preparation. Don’t rely on unreliable books.
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- Download Free Study Material Here