SSC CHSL exam notification was out on December 4, 2019. According to the notification the SSC CHSL exam was supposed to take place starting March 16, 2020 and the exam did took place on March 16, 17 & 18, 2020. Here is the complete SSC CHSL exam analysis for the same. However, the SSC CHSL Tier I exam got stopped in between because of the COVID-19 pandemic. The exam got postponed and as per the recent update the SSC CHSL Tier I will start afresh now and the exam and the new SSC CHSL exam dates have been released. As per the latest notification, SSC CHSL 2019 Tier I will be held on August 17 – 21, 2020 & August 24 – 27, 2020. This leaves you with only 75 days for the exam to take place. However, in this article we are helping the aspirants with the SSC CHSL Tier I General Awareness questions asked on the second day of the exam was held on 17th March, 2020.
Aspirants are usually curious to know about the kind of questions asked in the General Awareness section and most likely there are chances that these General Awareness questions will get repeated in the upcoming SSC CHSL Tier I exam which is now scheduled for the month of August. Since the SSC CHSL Tier I 2019-20 exam will now be conducted fresh, here we are with the General Awareness questions which were asked in SSC CHSL Tier I 2019 exam held today on 17th March, 2020 in both the shifts 1 & 2. The exam will now be conducted again so keep preparing for exam by giving SSC CHSL 2019 mock tests. Go through the complete SSC CHSL Tier I exam analysis here. Candidates can even practice free sectional tests for Quant, Reasoning and English.
SSC CHSL Tier I 2020 General Awareness Questions – 17th March – Shift 1
Mentioned below are few questions which were asked in 17th March 2020 SSC CHSL Tier I exam.
- Where is the tomb of Sher Shah Suri located?
- What is the name of the current chairman of BCCI?
- Flagella is a locomotive organ of which of the following?
- A question on water soluble vitamins
- Question on the weight of Chandrayaan 2.
- Total number of seats there in the UP’s Lok Sabha?
- Number of base units in the international system of units
- which all rulers belong to the Chola dynasty?
- Name of the CEO of YES bank
- Which is the highest waterfall in India?
- A question on UNICEF establishment date
- Which state is mentioned in the 6th schedule of the Indian Constitution?
- Name of the youngest grandmaster of chess?
- The Rail Coach Factory is located where?
- When is the International Ozone Layer Day?
- EEG is used to measure the functioning of?
- Name of the waterfall located on River Sharavati?
- Question on Laterite Soil.
- Sachin Tendulkar hit his first century in which ODI?
SSC CHSL TIER I 2020 General Awareness Questions – 17th March- SHIFT 2
- Harsh Vardhan was defeated by whom?
- National Science Day is celebrated when?
- Name of the female who won Australian Open 2019?
- Who was given the title Kesari Hind?
- A question on the founder of the Pala dynasty
- Who won the most Grand Islam titles in Tennis?
- Which article covers War Emergency (External Aggression)?
- The time period of the 12th Five-year plan is?
- Hirakud dam is situated on which river?
- Sultan Azlan Shah Cup was held in which country?
- A question on Rashtrapati Bhawan construction.
- The “Era of Darkness” Book was written by whom?
- Indian Reforms Association was founded when?
- Kumaon Himalayas is situated between which two rivers?
- Question on Nobel Peace winner Abiy Ahmed Ali’s country
- Name the year in which “Right to Property” was removed from fundamental rights?
- Number of districts in Ladakh Union Territory?
- Panchsheel agreement was signed between which two countries?
- Atomic number of Copper is?
- The value of Earth’s Gravitational Constant is?
- Karamyodha Granth book is based on which personality?
SSC CHSL TIER I 2020 General Awareness Questions – 17th March- SHIFT 3
- Winner of Miss World 2019 is?
- When did Ibrahim Lodhi became the Sultan of Delhi?
- What was the name of the country who topped the Breastfeeding India in 2020?
- Rohtang tunnel is renamed as?
- Peacock national sanctuary is located in?
- How many windows are there in hawa Mahal?
SSC CHSL TIER I 2020 General Awareness Questions – 18th March- SHIFT 1
- Name of the chief of defence staff is?
- Dadasaheb Phalke Award Award was won by whom in the year 2019?
- What was India’s Rank in Asian Athletic Championship in 2019?
- Kala-azar is caused by?
- Photoelectric Ray was discovered by whom?
- Durand Cup 2019 was won by whom?
- Kathakali have how many dance forms?
- Which type of storage is a hard disk?
- Name of the country which is the largest producer of Uranium?
- Who invented dynamite?
SSC CHSL TIER I 2020 General Awareness Questions – 18th March- SHIFT 2
- Sambhar Lake is located in which state?
- Which bank get nationalised in 1949?
- Who is the ICC ODI cricketer of the year 2019?
- Telangana state was formed in which year?
- What is the name of Director-General of the National Security Guard (NSG)?
- The Times Magazine person of the year 2019 is?
- Which of the following is the Oldest Mountain Range of India?
- Which of the following river flows into Bay of Bengal?
SSC CHSL TIER I 2020 General Awareness Questions – 18th March- SHIFT 3
- Who became the first education minister of India after Independence?
- Who is known as the Father of Nation?
- Which game is Smiriti Mandhana related to?
- What is Makar Sankarnti called in Gujarat
- The Partition of Bengal was announced when?
- What are the names of the drugs are used for pain relief?
- Fireball in computer used for what?
- Which among the following is called the brain of the computer?
- In which state of India the sun rises first?
SSC CHSL TIER I 2020 General Awareness Questions – 19th March- SHIFT 1
- What is the chemical formula of butane?
- Where is the largest hockey stadium in the world?
- How many types of seismic zones are there in India?
- Shri Rang Pathnam is situated on bank of which river?
- What is the name of the founder of Ram Krishna Mission?
- What is the chemical name of “Sea Salt”?
- Which one of the following is the Vascular System in the plants?
- First winter Olympics was held when?
- Who among the following is related to chess?
- Which of the following acids is present in tomatoes?
- The radius of the moon is?
SSC CHSL TIER I 2020 General Awareness Questions – 19th March- SHIFT 2
- Where is the Vivekananda rock memorial situated?
- In which year NABARD was established?
- Dudhsagar fall is located in which of the following state?
- Lavani dance is associated with which of the following states?
- What are the Total number of Lok Sabha seats in Rajasthan?
- Konark Sun Temple is situated in which of the following state?
- The phylum to which prokaryotic cell belong?
- Who was 13th president of India?
These are some of the General Awareness questions that were asked in the exams which were held on 17th, 18th and 19th March 2020. Since the SSC CHSL Tier I exam will be conducted again, thus there are chances of these General Awareness questions getting repeated. So, practice these well and stay well prepared for the upcoming SSC CHSL 2020 exam.
These are few questions that were asked in SSC CHSL Tier I exam held on 17th March, 18th and 19th March 2020. Take a free mock test of SSC CHSL Tier I and check your preparation level for the upcoming shifts of the exam.Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
PracticeMock recommends AffairsCloud Current Affairs 2020 PDF. Buy Now and get Rs. 30 off by using the coupon code "PRACTICEMOCK"