The Securities Exchange Board of India has come up with 120 vacancies of Grade A. The registration for this examination has already started and will continue until January 24, 2022. Have you registered for SEBI Grade A exam? If not, apply now using this link. The streams in this exam are General, Legal, Information Technology, Research & Official Language. Are you apprehensive about your performance in the SEBI Grade A exam? If yes, sign up and take a free mock test of SEBI Grade A to assess your performance.
SEBI Grade A free mock test will provide you with a realistic picture of your performance and will also highlight your weak areas. You can put extra effort to improve upon your weak areas and thereby improve your overall score. To help you with your preparation, our team has been providing SEBI Grade A notes on a regular basis. In this article, we will be providing the links to all the SEBI Grade A notes which we have published till now. These SEBI Grade A notes will definitely help you in remembering different concepts of Commerce, Accountancy, Costing, Companies Act and Economics. Not just preparation, these SEBI Grade A notes will also help you as you revise the syllabus on a regular basis. Let’s have a look at the exam pattern.
SEBI Grade A Exam Pattern
|Paper||Streams/ Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration||Cut off|
|Paper 1||All Streams: Multiple choice questions on the subjects viz. General Awareness (including some questions related to Financial Sector of easy to moderate difficulty level), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Test of Reasoning.||100||60 minutes||30%|
|Paper 2||General Stream: Multiple choice questions on subjects Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics.||100||40 minutes||40%|
|Paper 2||Legal, Information Technology & Official Language stream: Multiple choice questions on Specialized subject related to stream.||100||40 minutes||40%|
|Paper 2||Research Stream:- Multiple choice questions on subjects Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance and Commerce.||100||40 minutes||40%|
|Aggregate Cut off||40%|
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for the Paper 1 and Paper 2 in SEBI Grade A Phase I.
- There shall be a cut-off of minimum 30% for Paper 1 (no sectional cut-off shall be there) and a cut-off of minimum 40% for Paper 2 in SEBI Grade A Phase I.
- Candidates would need to secure separate cut-off in each paper as mentioned at (ii) above as well as aggregate cut-off marks of 40% in SEBI Grade A Phase I exam to be shortlisted for Phase II. Marks obtained in Phase I shall be used only for shortlisting the candidates for Phase II examination process and will not be counted for final selection of the candidates.
- Subject to the criteria mentioned at (iii) above, all the candidates who clear SEBI Grade A Phase I shall be shortlisted for Phase II. List of candidates shortlisted for Phase II will be made available on SEBI website.
As you would have noticed above, Paper 2 of Phase I (General Stream) has the below subjects: Commerce, Accountancy, Management, Finance, Costing, Companies Act and Economics. Our team is diligently working day and night to prepare SEBI Grade A notes for all the above subjects (except Management & Finance). All of these SEBI Grade A notes are available in PDF format, ready to be downloaded. We strongly suggest you download these SEBI Grade A notes and start studying with them. Because of the national lockdown caused by the coronavirus pandemic, you can make the best utilization of your time by studying SEBI Grade A notes. Have a look at the SEBI Grade A notes below:
SEBI Grade A Notes- Paper 2
SEBI Grade A Notes- Commerce & Accountancy
- Accounting as a financial information system
- Accounting Standards with specific reference to Accounting for Depreciation, Inventories, Revenue Recognition, Fixed Assets, Foreign Exchange Transactions, Investments
- Cash Flow Statement, Fund flow statement, Financial statement analysis; Ratio analysis
- Accounting for Share Capital Transactions including Bonus Shares, Right Shares
- Employees Stock Option and Buy-Back of Securities
- Preparation and Presentation of Company Final Accounts
SEBI Grade A Notes- Costing
- Overview of Cost and Management Accounting – Introduction to Cost and Management Accounting, Objectives and Scope of Cost and Management Accounting
- Methods of Costing – Single Output/ Unit Costing, Job Costing, Batch Costing, Contract Costing, Process/Operation Costing, Costing of Service Sectors
- Basics of Cost Control and Analysis – (i) Standard Costing, (ii) Marginal Costing, (iii) Budget and Budgetary Control
- Lean System and Innovation:-
SEBI Grade A Notes- Companies Act
- The Companies Act- Introduction & Definition
- Chapter III
- Chapter IV
- Chapter VIII
- Chapter X
- Chapter XI
- Chapter XII
- Chapter XXVII
SEBI Grade A Notes- Economics- Part A
- Demand and Supply
- Market Structures
- National Income: Concepts & Measurement
- Classical & Keynesian Approach
- Determination of Output and Employment
- Consumption Function & Investment Function
- Multiplier and Accelerator
- Demand and Supply for Money
- Inflation and Phillips Curve
- Business Cycles
SEBI Grade A Notes- Economics- Part B
- Balance of Payments
- Foreign Exchange Markets
- Monetary and Fiscal Policy
- Non-banking Financial Institutions
Above is the complete list of SEBI Grade A Notes for Paper 2. We hope that you have downloaded each of the SEBI Grade A notes and will start studying from them. As you prepare via SBI Grade A notes, don’t forget to keep taking mock tests to continuously assess your performance.
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- Download Free Study Material Here