The fourth shift of SBI PO Prelims exam concluded a few minutes ago. Overall, the paper in the fourth slot like the third slot slightly on the moderate side. Amongst the three sections, the English section was easy, Quant section and Reasoning section were moderate. Without further ado, let’s have a look at the section-wise analysis.
English Language Section
This section was easy.
- 7 questions from a single set of RC which was on Fake News and Social Media (2 Synonyms and Antonyms)
- 7 questions from Cloze Test
- 7 questions from Error Spotting
- 5 questions from Spelling Errors
- 4 questions on Phrase Replacement
Quantitative Aptitude Section
This section was moderate. Data Sufficiency was a surprise and a few word problems were moderate. Unlike previous three slots, there were only two DI sets (caselet did not appear in this slot). Wrong number series questions were asked.
- 10 questions from 2 sets of Data Interpretation
- 1 Bar Graph
- 1 Table
- 5 Wrong number series questions
- 5 Quadratic equations comparison questions
- 5 Data Sufficiency questions
- 10 Word Problems
This section was easy-moderate. Let’s have a look at the topics from which questions were asked.
- 21 questions from 4 Puzzles and Seating arrangement
- Circular Arrangement (Some people facing inside and outside the circle)
- Linear Seating Arrangement
- Month based puzzle
- Puzzle (one of the variables was profession)
- 5 Syllogisms questions
- 4 Direction Sense Test questions
- 3 Ranking based questions
- 2 Alphabet based series questions
Overall, this paper is quite doable if you have been taking our Mock Tests. Let’s have a look at the number of Good Attempts:
- Reasoning: 23-27
- English Language: 23-26
- Quants: 20-23
- Overall: 65-69
Wishing All the Best to aspirants of upcoming slots!Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
PracticeMock recommends AffairsCloud Current Affairs 2020 PDF. Buy Now and get Rs. 30 off by using the coupon code "PRACTICEMOCK"