The much awaited SBI PO Prelims exam for 2021 is scheduled for 20th & 21st Nov 2021. Candidates those who are all set for the exam must be having high anxiety levels this time. However, we would advise the candidates as not to feel anxious, but feel confident that whatever you have done till now is good enough to crack the exam. We believe that by now everybody must have given our SBI PO prelims free mock test. In this article we are planning to guide the aspirants about the SBI PO Prelims shift timings and special COVID instructions.
Candidates should go through these instructions carefully so as to perform to the best of your knowledge in the actual exam.
SBI PO Prelims 2021 Important Dates
|On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates||October 05 to October 25, 2021|
|Payment of Application Fee||October 05 to October 25, 2021|
|Download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters||November 8 to 27, 2021|
|Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination||November 20, 21 and 27, 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination||December 2021|
|Download of Main Examination Call letter||2nd/3rd week December 2021 onwards|
|Phase-Il: Online Main Examination||December 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||January 2022|
|Download of Phase-III Call Letter||1/2nd week of February 2022 onwards|
|Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)||2nd/ 3rd week of February 2022|
|Declaration of Final Result||February/March 2022|
SBI PO Prelims Shift Timings
The SBI PO prelims exam is scheduled on 20th Nov, 21st & 27th Nov, 2021. On these days the exam is to be held in 4 shifts and proper COVID safety procedure is expected to be followed. Mentioned below are the SBI PO prelims shift timings.
|Shift 1||08:00 AM||09:00 am – 10:00 am|
|Shift 2||10:30 AM||11:30 am – 12:30 pm|
|Shift 3||01:00 PM||02:00 pm – 03:00 pm|
|Shift 4||03:30 PM||04:30 pm – 05:30 pm|
The same shift timings are likely to be followed on all the 3 days of SBI PO prelims 2021 examination.
SBI PO Prelims COVID Instructions
As we all know that the wave of COVID 19 has not settled completely yet and thus at all places COVID appropriate behaviour is to be followed at all times. Thus, there are special instructions as far as COVID 19 appropriate behaviour is concerned:
- Wearing a Mask is compulsory.
- Candidates are required to reach the examination centre strictly as per the given time slot in the call letter.
- Candidates must carry a personal hand sanitizer (50ml)
- Personal transparent water bottle is allowed
- Candidates must bring a simple pen & all exam related documents including Photocopy of ID card and Call Letter etc
- Candidates must have AarogyaSetu App installed on his/her mobile phone
- The app will be checked and if a candidate is found to have a moderate or high risk in the AarogyaSetu App then he or she will be not allowed to enter.
Items not allowed in the Exam Hall
Many of you must be giving the exam for the very first time and thus one should have a clear understanding of what and what not to carry to the examination hall.
- Items like Goggles, Handbags, Hair-pin, any watch/Wrist Watch, Camera etc is not allowed.
- Eatable items are not allowed.
- Stationary items including textual or any printed material or calculator etc is not allowed inside the examination centre.
After the status display of the AarogyaSetu (Mandatory) at the entry gate, candidates will be switching off their phone and will have to deposit it at the designated location and these are to be collected at the time of exit.
These are some of the special COVID Instructions along with SBI PO Prelims Shift Timings. This brings us to the end of the article. Keep practicing and stay well prepared for the upcoming SBI PO Prelims exam.