SBI PO 2020 is one of the most awaited recruitment notification which is expected anytime soon now. Aspirants must be eagerly waiting for the SBI PO 2020 recruitment notification which is not released yet, however it is expected to be released anytime soon now. This year many important banking, government and insurance exams, their results and notifications got delayed due to COVID-19 pandemic. Though few exams have already released their fresh dates for conducting the exams such as SSC CHSL etc, however for some the new exam dates are still pending. As far as the SBI PO 2020 notification is concerned is is likely to come out soon now, thus candidates must stay well prepared for the exam dates well in advance and also for the exam. We have our SBI PO 2020 free mock test live on our platform which candidates can attempt to know their score and their initial exam preparation level.
After the SBI PO 2020 notification will be released, some candidates may have confusions related to eligibility criteria, exam dates, syllabus, pattern etc, however to overcome that confusion we are here with some important frequently asked questions. Though, the SBI PO 2020 notification is yet not released, these SBI PO FAQs are based on previous year’s notification. We will update these FAQs as per the SBI PO 2020 once the SBI PO 2020 recruitment notification gets released. If you are apprehensive about any factor or have any doubt in mind, we have brought the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) to clear your doubts. Let’s have a look:
- My D.O.B. is Nov 17, 1999. Can I apply for this exam?
No! Since your Date of Birth is not falling between Apr 01, 1999 and Apr 02, 1990 so you can't apply.
- Will there be a sectional cut-off in both Prelims and Mains?
According to the previous year notification, there isn’t any Sectional Cut-off either in the Prelims or Mains exam. However, If there will be any change in this year's SBI PO 2020 notification related to this we will update you.
- Do EWS students have age relaxation as well?
No. Only those EWS students who come under the category of PwD as well have an age relaxation of 10 years.
- I am in the final year of my graduation. Can I also apply for this exam?
Yes! You can apply provided that at the time of interview, you are able to produce the proof of passing the graduation examination on or before Aug 31, 2020.
- I appeared for SBI PO last year but failed in Prelims. What do I write in No. of Attempts?
Appearing in Preliminary Examination will not be counted as a chance, so you can write ‘zero’ in the number of attempts.
- If I apply under EWS category but I’m unable to provide EWS certificate during document verification. Will my candidature be discarded given that I’ve cleared UR category marks in all the stages or will I be accepted as a General candidate.
If you satisfy all the criterion of UR category, your candidature will be accepted.
- I have uploaded my signature in blue ink. Will my form be rejected?
As per the notification, the signature has to be signed on white paper with Black Ink pen. So you are advised to apply again.
- I have applied for Chennai circle (Tamil Nadu). But I chose Puducherry as the centre of examination. Will the centre of examination be changed to the state I had applied for?
No! Applying for a different region and choosing the centre of exam are 2 completely different things and will not have any effect on the centre you have chosen.
- Is there anything new in this year SBI PO's notification when compared to that of last year's?
According to the last year's SBI PO notification there was one significant difference (when compared to 2018 notification) is that in 2018 for the Mains exam, the Max Marks weren't divided into different sections and in 2019 the Max Marks are clearly segregated between different sections. In other words, this implies that there may be questions having different (1, 1.5 or 2) marks. We will update you on the same for any changes once SBI PO 2020 notification will be released.
- Is the SBI PO Exam Bilingual?
Yes, Except for the Descriptive Test for the English Language which is there in the SBI PO Mains Exam.
- Which are the best books for SBI PO exam?
These are the SBI PO preparation resources which you can follow.
- How to clear SBI PO 2020 in first attempt?
State Bank of India is one of the most prestigious banks of india and a choice of a majority of banking aspirants. In order to clear the exam in first attempt here is a strategy. Candidates can tweak the same as per their preparation levels.
- I am weak in English, is there any way by which I can score well in that?
Till the time aspirants are waiting for the SBI PO 2020 notification, make use of this time well for clarifying your doubts and concepts. Take lockdown warm-up tests which are sectional tests for Quant, Reasoning and English on regular basis in order to score well in these sections. We will update the SBI PO important FAQs once the SBI PO 2020 notification gets out. Here are few relevant SBI PO 2020 articles to read:
- Practice Questions for SBI PO 2020 Important English Topics
- SBI PO Prelims 2020: Expected Idioms & Phrases – Download Free PDF
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- PracticeMock recommends AffairsCloud Current Affairs 2020 PDF. Buy Now and get Rs. 30 off by using the coupon code "PRACTICEMOCK"