SBI Clerk Mains exam is approaching fast and with less than a week left for the exam to commence this is the time when candidates must be in their revision mode. The SBI Clerk Mains 2020 exam is scheduled on 31st October, 2020 and with few days left we are here to guide the aspirants in finding out what all topics and questions are expected on this examination day. Here in this article we are mentioning the section-wise expected topics. During this crucial time candidates are advised to speed up their exam preparation and this can be done by studying these important and expected topics that are likely to be asked in this SBI Clerk mains 2020 examination.
SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Previous Year’s Exam Analysis
While preparing or revising for the upcoming SBI Clerk mains examination it is important to take a sneak peak into the previous year’s exam analysis. Below are the links to check for previous year’s SBI Clerk mains exam analysis:
SBI Clerk Mains Section-wise Expected Topics
So, are you ready enough for the upcoming SBI Clerk mains examination? We are now here guiding candidates in terms of few important and expected topics that are very much likely to be asked in this examination. While going through this final lap of your SBI Clerk mains examination it is important to catch a glimpse of these important topics and revision of these topics becomes a must. This shall increase your chances of hitting the bullseye in this SBI Clerk mains. So, here we are with the section-wise expected topics:
When it comes to SBI Clerk mains it is quite an important section. Aspirants those who have a strong grip over vocabulary and grammar are likely to ace this section. Following are the sections that holds great importance:
- Reading Comprehension – In the past years passages from Arts, politics, Science & Technology have come. However, there are no set passages that will appear in the SBI Clerk mains exam. Thus, in order to ace this section ample practice is required.
- Para Jumbles – Key to score good in this is to practice a lot.
- Match the Following – Idioms & Phrase type of questions are asked.
- Error Detection – Candidates are asked to mark a correct statement out of the given statements. Also, an already given sentence is to be asked to re frame without any grammatical errors.
Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
For you to do best in all sorts of puzzles, one needs lot of practice. Some important topics that can be asked from this section include:
- Puzzle & Seating Arrangement – Most commonly asked puzzles are:
Circular seating arrangement
Square seating arrangement
Double linear arrangement
Triangle arrangement etc.
- Inequality – Inequality questions are sometimes merged with direction sense or coding-decoding questions in order to increase the difficulty level.
- Coding-Decoding – Statements will be given in some other language and aspirants need to decode and answer the questions on the basis of that.
- Blood Relation & Direction Sense – Aspirants usually have a good chance to score in this as the questions are asked for sure from these topics.
- Syllogism – In this conclusions are given and candidates are expected to find the statement from the options from which the conclusions can be drawn.
You need to be well versed with the basics and need to develop your own shortcut tricks and methods to solve the question and to get the answer right. All basic concepts of arithmetic is to be clearly known.
- Data Sufficiency – Lot of data is given and candidates are expected to extract the data and need to answer the questions accordingly.
- Data Interpretation – Line & Bar Graph, Time & Work, Probability are the kinds of questions that can be asked in the exam.
- Number Series – With lot of practice these kinds of questions can be solved easily.
Current affairs on the latest topic usually dominates this section. Reading a newspaper on a consistent basis will be extremely helpful. One must prepare for current affairs of at least 6 months. Also, all newly appointed chief ministers and governor names should be at your finger tips.
These are some of the important topics that are to be revised for sure for this upcoming SBI Clerk mains exam. So, practice as many mock tests as possible and stay well prepared.
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- PracticeMock recommends AffairsCloud Current Affairs 2020 PDF. Buy Now and get Rs. 30 off by using the coupon code "PRACTICEMOCK"