SBI Clerk Preparation Strategy 2022: Cracking competitive exams like SBI Clerk, applicants need to study strategically. Furthermore, students must study hard and practice rigorously. The overall preparation plan of the applicant should concentrate on determining
- Strong and weak areas
- Fortifying the strong regions
- Improving the weak areas with practice
Candidates should practice with increasing numbers of mock tests. We have shared SBI Clerk preparation tips for 2022 in this article to help you ace the test. First, have a look at the exam pattern
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Total||100||100||60 minutes (1 hour)|
SBI Clerk preparation Strategy 2022 helps aspirants get one step closer to their dream job as a Junior Associate. Candidates might succeed in the SBI Clerk 2022 exam with their combined efforts and accurate preparation technique.
SBI Clerk preparation will lead candidates down the proper route to achieving their goals.
Aspirants will benefit from the preparation approach in building and formulating a proper layout of strategy and study plan for the exam
” How to start preparing for SBI Clerk ?”
Candidates can begin their SBI Clerk preparation by-
- Reading newspapers for one hour each day.
- Work on vocabulary and general awareness
- Spare time to revise and practice Quantitative Aptitude shortcuts
- Candidates must be familiar with the principles
- Sectional tests and quizzes should be attempted.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
|Name of Tests|
|English Language||30||30||20 min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 min|
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2022
|Name of Test (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Min|
|Test of English Language||40||40||35 Min|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Min|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Min|
|Total||190||200||2 Hrs 40 Min.|
Those who pass the SBI Clerk Mains Exam will be invited to take the Language Proficiency Test. The language proficiency language for each state is listed below.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern for Language proficiency
- Those who qualify for selection and present a 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/certificate demonstrating knowledge of the selected opted local language will not be required to take a language exam.
- Others (eligible for selection) will have specific opted local language examinations conducted after provisional selection but before joining. Candidates who are not skilled in the appropriate local language will be disqualified.
TO GET ACCESS TO SBI CLERK FREE MOCK- CLICK HERE
SBI Clerk Preparation Strategy 2022: Section Wise
Reasoning Ability Section for SBI Clerk Prelims
- The Reasoning Ability section provides ample opportunity to maximize marks.
- The difficulty level of the prelims exam is significantly lower than that of the mains exam.
- Symbols and notations, Blood relations, Direction sense, Coding-decoding, Syllogisms, and Puzzles are the most often requested questions (Linear arrangements, Circular arrangements, Distribution, and Comparison).
Numerical Ability Section for SBI Clerk Prelims
Candidates must pay attention to questions on Simplifications, Approximations, Missing and Wrong Number Series, Data Interpretation, Quadratic comparisons, and Arithmetic, etc.
English Language Section for SBI Clerk Prelims
The English Language portion includes questions on Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Fill in the Blanks, Para Jumbled, Grammar (Error identification, Phrase replacement), Word Interchange, Match the Clause, and Incorrect Usage, among other things. This section is more straightforward than the others.
General Tips for SBI Clerk 2022 Prelims
- Examine the paper pattern
- Attempt Multiple Mock
- Strategize your exam preparation
- Increase efficiency and speed
- Spare time for revision
Hope this article could be of some assistance. If it proved to be useful then you may read multiple articles on SBI Clerk Examination 2022.
All the best!
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- Download Free Study Material Here