SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 exam got completed in the month of March 2020. Once the prelims of any exam get over the clock starts ticking for the Mains of that exam. Same goes with SBI Clerk mains 2020, however due to COVID-19 outbreak in the country many important banking, government and insurance exams have been postponed. Such is the case with SBI Clerk mains 2020 exam. The SBI Clerk mains 2020 examination has been postponed due to the current emergent situation of Coronavirus in India. Fresh dates for SBI Clerk mains 2020 have not been announced yet, however aspirants should consider this lockdown as an opportunity to self-study. One must not wait for the SBI Clerk mains 2020 dates to come, but candidates should start working towards their goal to crack the exam by starting preparing for the SBI Clerk mains 2020 exam.
In this article we are handholding aspirants in terms of how to start their exam preparation strategy for the upcoming SBI Clerk mains 2020 examination. Let’s first take a look at the SBI Clerk mains 2020 important dates.
SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Important Dates
|1||On-line registration Dates||3.01.2020 to 26.01.2020|
|2||Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges||3.01.2020 to 26.01.2020|
|3||Download of call letters for Prelims Examination||11 Feb 2020|
|4||Conduct of Prelims Examination – Online||22 Feb, 29 Feb, 1 March, 8 March|
|5||Result of Online exam – Preliminary||Postponed due to COVID-19 (will be announced later)|
|6||Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||Postponed due to COVID-19 (will be announced later)|
|7||Conduct of Online Examination – Main||Postponed due to COVID-19 (will be announced later)|
|8||Result of Online Examination – Main||Will be announced later|
There is a total of 8000 vacancies this year for SBI Clerk 2020 exam as per the SBI Clerk 2020 official notification. Starting from the exam pattern to the important topics to be mandatorily brushed for SBI Clerk Mains 2020 exam candidates will get all information here in this blog.
SBI Clerk 2020 Mains Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 mins|
|2||General English||40||40||35 mins|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 mins|
|4||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 mins|
|Total||190||200||2 hours & 40 mins|
Note: *1/4th of mark assigned for a question will be deducted for each wrong answer
SBI Clerk mains 2020 is quite an important exam for which candidates must be prepared well. One must try to prepare and revise each and every topic which is there in the SBI Clerk mains 2020 syllabus. Let us now have a look at the section-wise preparation strategy for SBI Clerk mains 2020 exam.
As far as the section-wise approach goes each and every aspirant can have his strategy towards his goal of achieving success in the SBI Clerk mains 2020 exam, however this will give you an idea as how you can go about it while preparing for your section-wise study plan.
SBI Clerk Mains 2020 – General/Financial Awareness
Starting with General/Financial awareness section, 50 questions are to be answered in 35 minutes time.
- Revision is the key particularly for this section. One must at least revise current affairs for past 6 months thoroughly.
- GA quizzes plays an essential role in this. Preparation of this particular section for SBI Clerk mains 2020 cannot be simply done in one single day or a week before the exam. One must ensure that he or she practices GA quiz on regular basis and keep preparing notes of the current affairs. These GA notes will come handy to you at the time of revision.
- PracticeMock app has GA quizzes which are updated on regular basis. Download the app and practice quiz from there.
- Our weekly current affairs PDFs play an extensive role in GA preparation for SBI Clerk mains 2020 along with the monthly magazine Bazooka.
SBI Clerk Mains 2020 – Reasoning Section
Reasoning is one such section that can tremendously help you in gaining a good overall score in SBI Clerk mains 2020 exam.
- Take up mock tests regularly to gain hands on knowledge for the entire section. Candidates must try and attempt the section in the stipulated time as mentioned as this will help them gain speed.
- Analyzing question at the end of the mock test is also important as this gives you a detailed insight about the questions that you have done incorrectly.
- Practice Puzzles on a daily basis as this forms a very important topic in SBI Clerk mains 2020 reasoning section. Get in the habit of solving these so that aspirants will be able to solve the same in the minimum time.
- Topic wise quizzes are there in PracticeMock app. Download the app and start practicing.
SBI Clerk Mains 2020 – English Section
- Brushing up grammar basics is important. Here is how to prepare for English section for SBI Clerk Mains 2020.
- Attempt mock tests to practice the latest type of questions. Our mock tests are well curated keeping the latest exam pattern in mind along with new type of questions.
- Enhance your vocabulary which can be done by reading our daily Hindu vocabulary articles.
- Read newspapers regularly and make notes of difficult words.
- Revise vocabulary words which have been asked in previous year exams.
- Practice English quizzes by downloading PracticeMock app.
SBI Clerk Mains 2020 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Conceptual clarity is important for this section
- Practice is the key component when it comes to Quant section.
- Varying topics in Quant section should be practiced at varying difficulty level.
- Full length mock tests are to be attempted regularly.
- Practice basic concepts like Profit & Loss, Percentage and Average etc.
While preparing for SBI Clerk mains 2020 examination make sure that your main focus should be to maximize your score in each and every section. This is all related to section wise preparation strategy for SBI Clerk mains 2020. Stay tuned for latest exam updates.
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- PracticeMock recommends AffairsCloud Current Affairs 2020 PDF. Buy Now and get Rs. 30 off by using the coupon code "PRACTICEMOCK"