SBI Clerk Prelims 2020 recently got over and now candidates must have started preparing for the SBI Clerk Mains exam. Right now with the existing emergent situation prevailing in the country due to COVID-19 the dates for the SBI Clerk Mains 2020 is April 19, 2020. Aspirants those who have already given the SBI Clerk Prelims must not get lenient in their preparation and should continue doing the same. Here in this article we are mentioning topics that are to be revised mandatorily as far as SBI Clerk Mains 2020 exam is concerned.
Now is the time which should be fully utilized to max out your preparation level. It’s prudent that you utilize each and every day to practice as much as you can and revise the important concepts. Meanwhile, check how do you stand amidst thousand of other competitors by taking a Free Mock Test of SBI Clerk Mains 2020. In this article, we have come up with the important topics which you can’t afford to miss while doing your revision. Also, before moving onto these important topics to brush up, let’s go through the SBI Clerk Mains 2020 exam pattern.
SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Exam Pattern
The structure of the SBI Clerk Mains exam pattern is mentioned below:
|S. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 mins|
|2||General English||40||40||35 mins|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 mins|
|4||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 mins|
SBI CLerk Mains 2020 Important Topics
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Tests
- Sentence Correction
- Fill in the Blanks (double blank questions)
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Simplification & Approximation
- Linear & Quadratic Equations
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
- Seating Arrangement
- Uni-Directional and Bi-Directional
- Tough Square / Rectangular / Triangular problems
- Problems involving 2-3 rows facing each other
- Double Line-up type problems with information sorting
- Blood Relationships
- Ranking and Direction Test
- Ordering and Ranking
- Fictitious Language
- Letter Shifting
- Coding Letters of a Word
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol series
- Critical reasoning (Statement–Assumption, Strong / Weak Arguments, Statement / Passage – Conclusion, Course of Action, etc)
General/ Financial Awareness
This is the lengthiest list.
- Current Affairs National and International
- Indian Economy
- Basic Economic terminologies
- Award and Honours
- Books and Authors
- Recent appointments in various government organizations
- Schemes announced by central/state governments recently
- Sports news
- Information about important organization like the RBI, SEBI, MCA, and other regulatory bodies.
- Structure and Functions of RBI Electoral Bonds
- Credit rating agencies, both national and international
- FDI limits in various sectors
- RBI monetary policies 2019 and any other announcements made by it
- News related to Mergers and Acquisitions and Buyouts
- Important Financial Terms
- Indian Finance System
- General Knowledge related to Banking
- Important Banking Terminologies
- Information about NBFCs and how it is different from any other banks
- NPAs and SARFAESI
- BASEL guidelines
- Information about organizations like NABARD, Planning Commission, Finance Commission, World Bank, etc.
- Economic/ Financial terms & concepts such as, GDP, GNP, PPP, HDI, Inflation, WPI, CPI, IIP, SLR, CRR, Repo rate, Reverse Repo, Bank rate, Mutual Funds, Open Market Operations, Money supply, Reserve Mortgage Loan, Priority Sector Lending, NEFT, RTGS, Banking Correspondence agents, Bancassurance, Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- BASEL norms and GST
- Assets, liabilities and working capital of a bank;
- India’s Foreign Exchange Reserves
- Balance of Trade and Balance of Payment
- Finance and Railway Budget 2019, Companies Bills 2013 and any recent important amendments in it
- Stock markets and bond markets
- Primary markets and Secondary markets
- Financial Inclusions and various initiatives towards it
Mock tests are the best tools for your preparation at this point in time. When you take a Mock Test, you get accustomed to the exam pattern which includes the number of question and their difficulty level, sectional time limit & interface in the same way as that of the actual exam. Taking Mock Tests a number of times before the actual exam actually increases your confidence as you become more comfortable with the exam pattern.
Once you are done with the Mock Test, you are immediately provided with an analysis which highlights your weak areas. In this time, you should put extra efforts while studying at home in order to improve upon them so as to boost your overall score. So don’t wait and take the First Mock Test of SBI Clerk Mains Free of Cost and get to know your national rank as well.
Wishing you all the best for your preparation!
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- PracticeMock recommends AffairsCloud Current Affairs 2020 PDF. Buy Now and get Rs. 30 off by using the coupon code "PRACTICEMOCK"