Aspirants preparing for SBI Clerk 2020 are already done with SBI Clerk Prelims 2020, must start preparing for the SBI Clerk Mains 2020. The SBI Clerk Prelims results and mains dates have been announced yesterday. The SBI Clerk Mains examination is to take place on 31st Oct, 2020. This time the SBI Clerk 2020 mains dates have been postponed due to COVID-19. According to the SBI Clerk 2020 notification the SBI Clerk mains 2020 date was 19th April, 2020 earlier, however the exam got postponed because of coronavirus outbreak in the country. India is under lockdown and during this time those all who are preparing for the SBI Clerk 2020 must have already started with the mains exam preparation. SBI Clerk mains 2020 free mock test is live. One must take this free mock test and check your initial preparation level. In this article we will discuss about how to crack SBI Clerk mains 2020 and its preparation tips.
This delay and postponement of the SBI Clerk mains 2020 exam should be considered as an opportunity to push self-studies at home. Other than self-study a strategic plan as how to crack SBI Clerk mains 2020 is required. Check SBI Clerk mains 30-day study plan here. Before moving further onto preparation tips as how to crack SBI Clerk mains 2020 exam, let us first take a closer look at the SBI Clerk mains 2020 exam pattern.
SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 mins|
|2||General English||40||40||35 mins|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 mins|
|4||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 mins|
|Total||190||200||2 hours & 40 mins|
Note: *1/4th of mark assigned for a question will be deducted for each wrong answer
In order to crack SBI Clerk mains 2020 exam an aspirant must score sufficiently high marks to get finally selected. Now let’s move onto the important preparation tips to crack SBI Clerk Mains 2020 exam.
Important Tips to Crack SBI Clerk Mains 2020 Exam
- Practice comes next; however, first thing is conceptual clarity. Unless and until the concepts are clear practice will not serve any purpose.
- Once the concepts are cleared then you can easily solve all types of questions.
- The topic-wise basic concepts are to be done for each of the 4 sections. This is how to prepare for English section for SBI Clerk mains 2020 exam.
- Newspaper reading every day is extremely important. It will enhance both your General Awareness and Vocabulary. In order to enhance your vocabulary, we daily update Hindu Vocabulary articles. Check complete Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Free PDF.
- Try and practice mock tests on a daily basis. This will help you in revising your concepts which you are studying on regular basis. Also, it will increase your speed and will give aspirant a fair idea as how the questions come in the actual exam.
- Revise and practice any shortcuts of Quantitative Aptitude section. Regularly revise squares, cubes, tables etc. Squares and Cubes from 1-50.
- Keeping track of new pattern questions is important. This you will get an idea as and when you will give mock tests.
Practice Quizzes & Mock Tests
- There are topic wise quizzes available in PracticeMock App. Download the app and practice quizzes regularly.
- Attempting quizzes will give aspirants a virtual experience.
- Mock tests are quite an important weapon that every aspirant must have. In order to get through the SBI Clerk mains 2020 exam, practice as many mocks as possible.
- Mock tests will help you in increasing your speed, accuracy and calculation skills at the same time. Here are the effective ways to increase calculation speed for Bank exams during COVID-19 lockdown.
- Analyse each mock test in the end to know where you went wrong and what are the areas in which you can improve upon in order to better your score.
General Awareness Should be your Strength
- This section can be a game changer for SBI Clerk mains 2020 exam.
- Learn and prepare current affairs for at least past 6 months. These should be revised well every now and then.
- Current affairs are to be followed regularly. Our monthly magazine Bazooka and weekly current affairs PDF can help candidates to a great extent.
Last but not the least, make sure that while practicing for SBI Clerk mains 2020 examination an aspirant must have speed and accuracy both. As you all know that these two go hand in hand and thus, it is very important to keep a track of the two. Whatever questions you are attempting make sure that you are attempting with utmost accuracy. So, here are these few tips and tricks by incorporating one will surely get a lot of help in cracking the SBI Clerk mains 2020 exam.
Moreover, consider this lockdown period and delay in the SBI Clerk mains 2020 examination as an opportunity to do better in all aspects. So, our suggestion to the aspirants would be not to keep waiting for the SBI Clerk prelims 2020 results, but to start preparing for the SBI Clerk mains 2020 exam starting now.
- Download Practicemock App for Updated Current Affairs, Free Topic-Wise Quizzes and Free Mini Mocks
- PracticeMock recommends AffairsCloud Current Affairs 2020 PDF. Buy Now and get Rs. 30 off by using the coupon code "PRACTICEMOCK"